The Model

My knees weakened and wobble uncontrollably when I'm nearing her, a beautiful brunette sitting comfortably in one of the benches in the school garden.

Gone was my earlier confidence and high spirits when I saw her face. She's focused on something and had all her attention in it, and my full focus was on her overflowing beauty.

I have something to admit, the first time I laid my eyes on her she already captured all my attention, as cliché as it sound but true. I first saw her on my second year in college, she was a transfer student in America who has a cute Korean accent, as I concluded, and was astounded by her as tingles went up my spine when I heard her sexy and sensual voice for the first time. Who wouldn't laid their eyes to someone like her though, pointy nose, pouty lips, silky hair, fair skin, and don't get me started at her magnificent butts, and her breathtaking eye-smile was to die for. How can a mortal like me, resist a goddess like her. I know, I think highly at her but she deserved it, in any way possible.

And now that I stare at her, sun rays hitting her glowing skin, she's more likely to be an angel at my option now. The only things left was her wings and a halo above her head to complete my extravagant conclusion about her.

I unconsciously smiled when she furrowed her brows in confusion, still occupied with what she was doing as I was left unnoticed about two meters away from her.

For almost ten minutes of enjoying watching her in pure awe, she snapped her head up and stared at me finally noticing my presence. My feet that once shaking and had been forgotten was starting to shake again, I gulped the invisible lump on my throat as I prepared myself to die in front of this beauty.

My heart suddenly stopped functioning when she directed a friendly smile at my direction, the nervousness I felt doubled its intensity.

Damn, her smile was deadly.

"Hi, can I help you with anything?" The brunette asked kindly still with a smile.

Yes, please do the honor of burying me if I die because of you.

Screw this! My mind's swirling with overwhelming thoughts, round and round my head, searching for that right answer to her easy question. Fudge, I even forget why am I standing like an idiot, as I already am, in front of her. I blinked and opened my mouth to answer, but it was too late for the words to be taken back once released carelessly.

"Can I touch your butt?"

My eyes widened when I heard my own voice and was praying to death that she didn't hear it, but when evident shock replaced her smiling face I know I screwed up pretty well. Again.

"Excuse me, did you just said you wanted to touch my...." she trailed off, not knowing if she'll continue or what.

I was preparing myself for a hard slap as I closed my eyes tightly, she's already freaked out by me and it wouldn't be long for her palm to hit either of my cheeks.

When a minute or two passed without a dreaded sound of hand slapping a face and a furious woman walking away from me, I dared myself to look at the goddess in front of me but quickly bowed my head again when I saw her looking at me.

"I... I'm sorry if I creeped you out, feel free to slap me," I kindly offer her, still bowing my head.

"I'm really going to slap you hard if you won't tell me why you said such thing,"

I was glued from where I was standing, heart beating crazily, wishing she would just land a quick slap on me then get on with it. I'm quite startled when she let me explain my weird behavior, I don't know if I'll be thankful or not, and since this is my first time having a chance to state my reason. But I'm petrified about my response, I said something offensive the first time and there's a high chance I'll do the same and much more embarrassing. I heaved a heavy, preparing myself for the worst.

"I-i'm sorry if I offended you. It's just... I t-tend to blabber things that aren't appropriate when I'm panicking," I stuttered, explaining as much as I could.

She furrowed her brows, seemingly weighing my words and, as shocked as I can be, she directed me a small smile that went bigger and bigger then she just laughed. Oh god, kill me now. Why does she has the best laugh I've ever heard? Or am I just a bias cause I like her? I really don't know.

"You're really cute."

My cheeks painted a deep shade of red with her statement, while she continued to giggle and taking subtle glances at my direction.

"By the way, you're Kim Taeyeon right? I believe we have the same class with miss Lim," the goddess asked when her laughter subsided.

I lamely nodded my head, still flushed as ever.

"You may already know my name, but I'll introduce myself anyway. I'm Tiffany Hwang," then she extended her hands, asking to be shook while flashing her infamous eye smile.

I meet her eyes and she seemed expectant. My legs were literally wobbly so as my hands just from the thought of touching her.

I gathered my strength and walked the distance between us.

But what are the odds of tripping to a mere, looking so innocent, little stone.

As I was feeling myself fall down like a slow motion, I saw how Tiffany widened her eyes (but still looking beautiful as ever it might be illegal) from the weird sudden happening transpiring this golden (note the sarcasm) moment right now.

A thud, and I know I broke my nose from the impact of my fall.

"Ohmygod!" A shocked voice boomed from above me.

In a matter of seconds, I felt someone beside me, trying to see if I'm still alive.

"Taeyeon-sshi? Are you alright?"

A groan left my mouth as I tried to get up. So far from my experiences, this is the most embarrassing thing that happened to me combined the other scenes I have unfortunately to experienced.

I lifted my face slowly to look at the lady that's beside me, and saw the worry shimmering in her eyes.

"You're nose is bleeding," she said, concern etched in her harmonic voice, "Let's go to the infirmary."

Then and there, I have fallen for Stephanie Hwang.

Literally.

- - - - - - -