This is Not a Chapter-But Still Read it

Hey guys! How are you liking the book so far? This book has to be the hardest-to-write one I've ever made. I keep running out of ideas. Anyone else got writer's block? This is one of the first times I've gotten it. I hate it now. Thanks for supporting me!

The next chapter will take me forever to write. I know it will. I have no clue what's gonna happen in this chapter or the next one. Please help me write this you guys! I don't know how you all come up with those plotlines of yours *cough The Beginning of an End by Diamond cough cough*. 

Since I have no clue what to do for the next chapter, what I'm going to do is I'm going to lay out a few options for what to do, and you guys are going to vote on which one you want. 

OPTION ONE-

Hunter can confront Tommy and attempt to kill him, but Herobrine steps in, saves Tommy, but ends up killing Hunter.

OPTION TWO-

Hunter can also go into the Land of Dreams and receive a visit from Tommy's past self. He'll let her know what he told Gameknight in the previous chapter, and then instead of trying to kill Tommy, she'll protect him.

OR OPTION THREE-

Herobrine will do something that makes Tommy realize that Herobrine really doesn't love him, but then Herobrine will hypnotize Tommy, forcing them to fall in love again, and then Herobrine will take Tommy back in time and try to reset the way every fight of theirs went (I don't where that idea came from).

Please, please, PLEASE comment which one you want! They all sound so good to me; that's why I wanted you to pick. I BEG OF YOU, HELP ME!!

-BryannaBryne890