Finding the gift

It was your boyfriend Jonah's birthday tomorrow, so you decided to throw him a surprise party. All day you had asked the boys to keep Jonah distracted while you planned everything. You went to the shop to buy everything you need for the party, you have been so busy lately you completely for got to get him anything. You started running around the store, like a child that has just had four cups of sugar, trying to find the right gift for him. You didn't have a lot of money so you just got him a coffee cup and a ring that are both Harry Potter style. you where walking out of the store but you felt as if it was not enough. You stood there thinking what else you could get him, then it finally hit you. There is something that Jonah has been wanting for a while now but you where not ready because you where scared that it will hurt because you have never done it before. You thought about it for a minute then you  decided that you where ready, ready to take things to the next level, ready to lose your v-card. As you where walking out of the store there was a shop just by the door and in the window there was this beautiful, black, Lacey, some what see throw underwear that you just had to get, you knew that he would love it. You where finally done shopping, you get back to the boys house. All the boys where home including Jonah so you just left everything in the car till tomorrow.