During

Everyone: SURPRISE!!!!! 

Jonah jumps with fright

Jonah: holy shit, you guys scared the fuck out of me.

Everyone just laughed as all the boys walk in. Jonah went around and said hello to everyone while they all wished him a happy birthday. About 15 minuets later he finally finished going around to everyone and came up to you.

Jonah: your sick ha.

He said while grabbing you waist and pulling you close

Y/n: well I had to get you to leave me home some how.

Jonah: you look so beautiful baby girl.

He bit his lip while looking you up and down. You blushed and looked at the ground, he placed his hand under your chin and pulled your face up to his to kiss him. After about a two minute make out session yous where interrupted by Logan

Logan: ok enough of that you two love birds, you's will be doing plenty of that later.

Jonah looked at him confused

Jonah: what?

Logan: nothing, now come lets get this party started.

You just looked a Jonah and shrug. You when of out side and mingled with some people.
(I don't know what to write, so time skip)

Corbyn: ok everyone it's time for cake.

Everyone walked in side you and Jonah where hand in hand. He stood in front of the table and you stood next to him. Brandon walked out of the kitchen with the cake, everyone started to sing him happy birthday, he placed the cake on the table as the song was finishing up.

Everyone: HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAY, HIP HIP HOORAYYYY!!!!

When he He blew out the candles he looked at you with a smirk.

Zach: what did you wish for?

Jonah: I can't say otherwise it won't come true.

He turned to you and bit his lip, it turned you on so much...