Condoms?!

Logan: HURRY UP Y/N PEOPLE WILL BE HERE SOON.

Y/n: ok Logan just give me a sec.

you quickly put on your short, tight, red dress that showed of all of your covers and you  put on your black high heels that strapped up and around your legs stoping half way to your knees. You took a deep breath and opened the door. There stood Logan and Brandon he was filming of course.

Logan: DAMMMMM Y/N you look hot as fuck.

Y/n: um...thanks, I guess.

Logan: Jonah you are one lucky man. Hey Brandon I bet you $20 they smash tonight.

he said while looking at Brandon who was still recording

Y/n: OH MY GOD, NO LOGAN.

Your face got really red because you know it was true and you where embarrassed so You just looked at the floor and smiled.
Brandon: by the look on her face I think they might be.

Logan: oh my, Y/n your face is so red. Your totally smashing tonight.
The camera was still on so you said

Y/n: EW NO, you guys are gross, I'm not that kind of girl.
And just walked away.

Logan: hey y/n can I put that in my vlog.

y/n: I guess so. Only if you put in something saying they didn't smash or something like that.

Logan: ok got it. But now there are no cameras here's are you actually going to do it.
(Logan is like a brother to you, you's tell each other everything)

Y/n: that is none of your business perv

Logan: hey I just wanted to make sure you use protection, I don't want no Mimi Jonah's or y/n's running around.

Y/n: oh my god I didn't even think about protection.

Logan: WHAT!? how could you not think about protection it's like the number one most important thing when your having sex.

Y/n: well this is my first time I don't know what I'm doing.
You started to worry.

Logan: ok fine I'll go to the store for you, and get condoms.

Y/n: thanks Logan, but wait how will you know... like... what size to get?

Logan: I swear I'm not creepy at all but I already know.

Y/n: What? How do you know. Actually you know what, I don't wanna know.

Logan: ok y/n it's not like that, we where just boys being boys and...

y/n: LOGAN!, I said I don't wanna know.

Logan: ok. I'll just go now before thing get even more weird.

He left and went to the store