Begging

Y/n: I-I'm sorry daddy. It won't h-happen again. p-please I need you.

J: your promise princess.

Y/n: I promise daddy. Please

You beg him. You didn't know what has gotten in to you. You where never like this, but the way he made you feel was amazing you need him now and FAST.

Y/n: PLEASE DADDY!!!

Jonah smirked, he loved the way you crumble under his touch. How his actions of tonight have changed you. You never where the type of girl to do things like this, you where always a quite girl, you like to play it safe, you never did or said anything sexual but now, now Jonah has changed that about you and he fucking loves it.

Y/n: PLE- AAAHHHHHH!!!

Before you could finish speaking he quickly pushed two fingers in to you making you scream. He pushed them out and in as fast as he could. Using his tongue you flick your clit back and forth. Every now and then he would use his teeth to nibble on your clit making you scream and moan uncontrollably. You started to get this feeling in you stomach it felt like a knot, you where so close to cumming and Jonah could tell because your walls where clenching around his fingers.

J: is my baby girl going to cum for her daddy?

You didn't answer, you where moaning so much that you couldn't talk.

J: answer me or I'll stop

You managed to speak.

Y/n: y- yesss d-d-DADDY *moan* I'm *moan* soooo c-clossSSSEE. AHHHHH!!!

J: do it y/n. Cum for me...