Daddy

You got nervous thinking there was something wrong with it so you closed your legs.
Jonah looked up at you and asked.

J: what's wrong?

Y/n: why where you looking at me like that. Is there something wrong with me?

J: what the hell?, no baby girl. There's nothing wrong with you. It's just I've never seen your pussy before, so I just wanted to get a good look at this goddess in front of me.

You where blushing really hard.

J: y/n, you got to stop worrying ok, you are beautiful, your body is perfect I don't care what you look like, I will always love you no matter what. I didn't fall in love with for you looks. I fell in love with you for you personally, you are so smart, funny, kind, caring and so much more. You looks where just a bonus. So baby girl just relax and let me show you how much I fucking love you.

With that being said he slowly forced your Legs open and lower himself down to where you can feel his warm breath on your dripping core.
He lick up your slit slowly sending shivers though out your body.
He placed his thumb on your clit, moving it in small circles.
You where Slightly moaning as he moved his thumb at a slow past.

Y/n: aahhhhh... faster Jonah ooOo.

He completely stopped and slap your clit.

Y/n: ow!

J: it's daddy to you baby girl. Understand?

Y/n: yes d-daddy, sorry daddy.

He replaced his thumb with his tongue.
Flicking it back and forth across your clit.
Sending shivers though you body.
He was making eye contact with you as his tongue works wonders on your clit.
You placed you hand on his head and softly pulled at his hair.

Y/n: ughhh d-daddy! p-please go fasssster!

You started to move your hip trying to create more friction.
This made Jonah chuckle sending a vibration to you clit.
Jonah kept looking you in the eyes as he was eating you out.
He took his arm from around your leg and placed a finger at your entrance, he slowly pushed one of his fingers in to you, you though your head back and pulled hard at Jonah's hair.
He was slowly pushing his finger in and out, curling it every now and then slightly scraping your walls.
You have become a moaning mess.

Y/n: aahhh JONAH! oh m-

He cut you off by slapping you thigh

J: that's not my name

He pulled his finger out of you, making you whimper.