Lie?

Jonah: good morning y/n, it my big day today and I need you to get up. Where going to get breakfast at my favourite place.

You where about to get up then you remember that you can't go because you need to set everything up.

Y/n: Jonah I don't think I can go.

Jonah: why, Is everything ok baby?

Y/n: I just don't feel well. I don't think I can go with you's today. I'm sorry

Jonah: oh no it's ok baby if you don't feel well I I understand. I'll go tell the boys that things have changed and where not going out today.

Y/n: what no Jonah, I don't want to ruin your day. Go out and have fun, I'll be fine.

Jonah: but I want to spend my birthday with you.

Y/n: well how about you go out spend that day with the boys and tonight you and me can spend time together to celebrate. I might be feeling be by then.

Jonah: are you sure? I can just stay home its fine with me.

Y/n: no Jonah go out and have fun, I'm just going to go back to bed.

Jonah: ok princess, get some rest. I'll see you later. Bye

Y/n: bye

Jonah walked downstairs and out to the car where the boys are waiting.

Corbyn: where's y/n.

Jonah: she's not feeling well so she's staying home.

Corbyn: ok

The boys all looked at each other because they new the plan worked. You watched as they all got in the car and drive away. As soon as the car was out of site you went downstairs and grabbed everything out of the car and brought it in side. From there you started to set up. Logan, Brandon, Evan and Lidya  (hope I spelled there names right) come early to help set up. Logan, Brandon and Evan kind of just messed around for the vlog while you and Lidya set up. 3 hours passed and you's have finally done setting up. You sat down and checked your phone you had so many messages from Jonah and the boys...