Hurt

Y/n: will it hurt?

J: just a little at the start but once I begin to thrust the pain will turn in to pleasure.

You took a deep breath.

Y/n: ok.

J: are you sure? I don't want you to do this just because I want this. If you don't want to do this then it's fine with me. I don't want to make you do anything your not comfortable with.

Y/n: Jonah it's ok. I'm ready.

Jonah smiled and said.

J: I'll go slow, ok.  If you want me to stop at anytime just tell me.

Y/n: ok

You voice was a bit shaky. Jonah could tell you where really nervous. So he kissed your lips softly and grabbed your hand, interlocking your fingers with his. He kept kissing you as he placed his dick at your entrance and slowly pushed his tip in. Your eyes shut tight as you tried to screamed out in pain but Jonah's lip where still on yours as he was trying to keep you quiet. Jonah didn't move he just kept his dick half the way in you while you took time to adjust.
Tears started rolling down you cheeks. Jonah could feel your cold tears on his face, he pulled away from your lips and looked at you in your eyes with concern. He used his thumb and wiped away your tears, cupping your face with his hands he gave you a sweet little smile and kissed you softly. You where starting to adjust. Jonah still hadn't moved and wasn't going to until you said it was ok. He started to groan, biting his lip trying not to because he want to move so bad, he wanted to fuck you so hard but he just didn't because he didn't want to hurt you. His eye shut tight and he started to thrust a little bit as a slight moan left his lips. You groaned because it still hurt. He's eyes shot open and he stopped...