Do you want this?

You scream out and cam all over Jonah's fingers and beautiful face. He pulled away licking his lips.

J: you taste so good sweetie.

He climbed up you to and kissed you roughly.

J: I want you to taste it.

He stuck his fingers in your mouth making you taste your self. He pulled his fingers out of your mouth and grabbed your jaw. With a massive smirk spread across his face he says.

J: are you ready?

You where really nervous because remember you have never done this before.

Y/n: y-yes.

He went over to where he seen the condoms.

J: hey y/n just a quick question. How did you know what size to get?

Y/n: oh umm logan got them for me. I didn't know what size, and Logan said he knew.

You said as you looked at Jonah with a raised eyebrow.

J: oh.... hahaha yeah, well...um... it's not that weird. See, we where just boys being boys and...

Y/n: Jonah I'm going to say the same thing to you as I said to Logan. I don't want to know.

You just giggled as Jonah's face and turned a flush of pink. He just let out a small chuckle. You watched as he grabbed the condom, opened it and rolled it on to this huge cock.

You whisper to your self.

Y/n: may god please have mercy on my little body.

Jonah came over to you and sat in between your legs. You could feel his tip on your clit. You let out a little moan. Jonah looked at you in the eye with a worrying look.

J: are you sure about this y/n. If you want to stop now, It's ok. If your not ready we can wait.

You where so scared you didn't know if it was going to hurt or not but Jonah has been so patient with you. You knew he really wanted this. But did you?...