Daniel the holy one

Daniel: we heard Jonah fucking the shit out of you. The headboard of you bed was loudly banging on the wall. We could hear him cussing and you screaming out daddy for what seemed like hours. We all had to sleep down stairs because you's where to loud. We heard a lot of unholy things last night. Unforgettable things. Things that will lingering around my mind on sleepless night. The fuel to my nightmares. You's are the devils children.

There was an awkward silences as he finished speaking and walked over to the bookshelf grabbing something, he walked over to Jonah and pushed a book to his chest.

Daniel: read.

He simply said as he walked upstairs to his room. You looked at the book and it was the bible. You where mortified, knowing that the boys head everything, from your moans to your begging for more. Yours and Jonahs face were cherry red. The room was so awkward, nobody really knew what to do.
Until Corbyn spoke

Corbyn: sooo umm... ha ha. Yeah. Well umm.. Jonah did you enjoy your birthday?

Jonah looked up at him then looked to you.

Jonah: yeah I did, it will be one I will never forget.

You looked up at him with a smile and kissed him.

Daniel: y'all make me sick!

He yelled from up stairs.
You's all just laughed and continued on with your day.

Yesterday was really a day you would never for get. You finally lost your virginity, to the boy who makes you understand the definition of love. You could never be more happier.

-THE END-