Giving Up?

Written by @humormeagain

Sometimes, when life brings you sadness, pain, weakness or even all three, you can't help but feel like giving up. Wanting to talk to someone who understands is an urge everyone feels, but when that person isn't available, what do you do? You need something to cheer you up fast, and I hope reading these quotes will help you feel better.

"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." -Conrad Hilton.

Personally, this is one of my favorites. It's something I can relate to because it can cheer me up in my darkest hours and make me feel happy despite my mistakes. The line 'They make mistakes, but they don't quit' is the closest to me, because I think we all make mistakes. To be successful, you must never give up and you have to keep moving on from the past to build a better tomorrow.

"If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done."- Thomas Jefferson.

This quote is something I could just read and smile at.

It gives you a sense of confidence and will power when you're feeling weak, it gives you the urge to do something extraordinary for the things you want and It gives you that dedicated feeling to achieve your goals and to be willing for new experiences.

"Life goes on, the ending's the starting line." - Chin Up Kid by Forever The Sickest Kids.

This quote is from one of my favorite songs. It empowers me to never stop even if I fail because no matter what, life will go on. It's your choice to let life's challenges bring you down or up, to take the positive out of life or to rebuild your life.

"Falling stars don't crash through your window, if you want it, go get it, it's meant to be chased." - Forever Unstoppable by Hot Chelle Rae.

This is from another song that encourages me to always 'go for gold' or to choose the better option. It tells you that luck may pass you by, and if you're looking for success, you have to find it on your own. It isn't going to look for you, you have to look for it. You can't always wish on stars or pray everyday for what you want, you're gonna have to work for what you desire.

"Never give up on a dream, just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Unknown.

Everytime I read this beautiful quote, it reminds me to be patient and to never give up on my dreams. It encourages me to pursue my dreams even if they feel so far away. 

"You can't start the next chapter of your life, if you keep re-reading the last one." - Unknown.

This is another one of my favorites, because I had a rough past myself. I got over it by letting go of the bad memories and keeping the good ones. 

Though it makes you think of the past, it gives you the encouragement to move on from that past so you can have a new and better future to cherish.

Never give up.