Dude...YOLO

Written by @popwatt13

Just the other day, I was at the beach for summer break (yay!). I was just casually laying on one of the hotels sunbeds when this girl about my age sat next to me. She had long black hair, pale skin, a ton of piercings and her lips were painted black. She wore a black trench coat with black leggings with black combat boots. It was sort of creepy considering the fact that we were at the BEACH and it was like 30 degrees celcius! So I was just chilling when she finally talked. "Your bathing suit is so bright. Why is it not black and dark like the world?" she said to me. #DebbieDowner much?! I said nothing and simply transferred to another beach chair. Okay maybe my neon yellow bikin was a tad too bright, but no need for the negativity!

It is summer. Summer is a time for fun, parties, vacations not deppresion and sadness. I hate it when everybody is having fun and a one person is like "The water is too blue." Like what the heck? Cant you tell we are at a BEACH party?

If you are one of those people, remember, YOLO! Let loose, have fun and dont let the weight of reality get to your head! Remember, the best memories are the ones that make you laugh, smile and cry. Dont ruin other peoples memories. If you do not like something, keep it to yourself if you think other people are enjoying the moment.

Thats all for now!

Lots of love,

<3 Anna