Epilogue

~A Couple Months Later~

   The diamond ring glistened on Encres finger as she walked with Celeste. Celeste had reverted back to her old self, kind, calm, easy to talk to..
   Encre was glad she was there, taking this walk with her. Celeste walked on with her now usual confident strides, happy to be with her friend.
   The two talked, walking along. They didn't talk about one thing in particular, just things in general.
   The werewolf kingdom being rebuilt came up, the topic of children came up, the topic of Encres engagement...
   Everything wrapped up so nicely, so peacefully. The trees sighed in the breeze, and the two friends walked on. Not going anywhere, but going home.

   For Eterna, everything didn't add up. All the injured had been healed, all the dead buried. But something was not right. She couldn't place it, she'd often walk the streets, drifting into her own dreams... there. That's EXACTLY what was wrong.
   She stood in the center of the palace courtyard, where the base of a statue stood. It was old, she dusted off the old plaque. She needed to find out what this was, and why it felt so wrong. She couldn't remember the figure on this particular statue, there were many others in this courtyard.
   She read the plaque.

Nightmare
A truly evil werewolf, turned
to stone by powerful magic.
Fear the day he rises again, to reclaim his empire.

   Weird.. she sighed heavily. She knew of Nightmare, the evil werewolf. But everyone did, he was a popular horror story and fairytale. It was said if you were naughty, he would come gobble you up!
   Of course, thats all it is. A silly prank. A little gag, to scare everyone. It will probably be back soon, just long enough to get everyone worried. She let out a chuckle and started to walk away.
   Something made a squish sound beneath her feet.
"What the..?"
   She looked at it. It was a thick, black goo. Tar, maybe? Would they be redoing some of the paths. She shrugged, wiped it off on the grass, and kept going. But there was something nagging her.
   Who would play a prank after all this death..?
   The wind hissed, picking up, and carried a single word, a hissed whisper.
"Niiiiiiiiiiightmaaaaaaaaaaare..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy crap guys!! I cant believe I finished the book! I'm so happy!! And dont worry, there WILL be a book two!
This has been a SUPER experience for me, especially from all the love and support you guys give me!! I wanna give three big shoutouts, tho I know I've already given two them before, I'm gonna give them again!!!
UnderFellGoth
Thank you for being a GREAT friend and person!! I'm sorry I dont talk to you as much anymore, but I'm busy rn, and I'll make an effort to talk to you more!!
FlameonLeaf
Thanks for all the support, tho we barely PM anymore -.- Anyways, you helped me with writing this book a LOT, you were always there and always supported me!!
And last, and maybe da biggest support,
zenthesoul
Okay, I swear I wont cry, but you are one of my best friends!! You always support me, even tho you didn't read dis book °^° Anyways, ive known you only for a few months, but I already know how great of a person you are, and how many lives you've touched. You are one of the few people I know who truly lives fully alive.

   OKAY, LES STOP DAT TEAR TRAIN-
I need help with a new cover and new title for da next book!! If you did fanart, please tag me!! It might be the title for the next book!!! And if it isn't, itll be in the fanart gallery on the first page!! So, tag me in da comments for fanart, and give me title suggestions for da next book!!

   Oh yea also I has da YouTubes!! Pls subscribe at Sno_The_Owl
But ya dont hafta
Here have a video

YEA
Anyways, bye until the next book!!