Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

Zayn's P.O.V.

"So what about that beautiful lady over there?" Louis asked pointing to the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life! She was silently sitting in the corner of the café reading a book. She had really big blue/gray eyes, she had long brown curly hair that fell just over her shoulders. Beautiful. She was wearing a navi blue little dress that fell just above her knee, with that she wore a pair of pink all stars and it looked just perfect on her. My heart skipped a beat and I instantly fell in love. "She.. she's .. She's beautiful!" I stammerd. Louis looked at me weird and I felt the blood rising to my cheeks, Louis laughed his head of "Are you in love with that girl?" he asked in a funny voice that annoyed the crap out of me. "NO!" I said a little too loud cause everybody turned their head at me, my cheeks got even brighter if that was possible and Louis just kept laughing. "Shut up!" I hissed trough my teeth. "So that lady it is!" Louis almost shouted trough the café we were at (the other lads were still in the hotel while we went 'girl shopping'), and again everybody turned their head at us, and again Louis laughed his head off.

*-* 

"Hi there" I said as I walked up to the beautiful young lady to go and talk to her, I was so nervous I really diddn't know what to say. So there I stood with my sweaty hands just saying hi... she looked up from the book she was reading and stared me right in the eye. I was shocked, those were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen, they were so blue and so gray at the same time her eyes were so big and beautiful I couldn't look away. "Omg hiii" she said with a high pitched voice, "I know you, you're that one guy from that famous boyband I know erm.. Oh yeah ONE DIRECTION!!!" she continued getting all exited. "Yes hi, nice to meet you i'm zayn by the way" I shot my hand straight ahead to shake her hand but I accidentally hit her boob and she screamed a little shocked! "OH MY GOSH I AM SOO SORRY!!" I tried to say but she started laughing so hard and pointed at me with her index finger. I just stood there, red as a tomato while she just laughed at me. Not awkward at all! "Oh my, you should've seen your face! It's okay though, i'm Lucy by the way" she finally said after she stopped laughing, she now shook my hand that was still pointing to her. I sighed and she smiled at me with the most beautiful smile I have ever seen! "Hi there!!" I heard an exciting voice behind me, Louis. "Oh hiii!" Lucy said excitedly. Louis smiled at her and said "soo zayn, who is this beautiful lady that you haven't been talking to for 10 seconds and allready trying to grab her breast!" Louis and Lucy started laughing instantly while I shot Louis Death Glares.

Louis' P.O.V.

If Only looks could kill! While the girl we picked out and I were laughing our heads off zayn was staring at me like he could jump up and kill me any second from now. I turned my attention back to the girl while zayn was still pissed. "Hi, I'm Louis" I told her while 'carefully' raising my hand to her so she could shake it. "I'm lucy" she said while she looked me straight in my eyes, her eyes were beautiful, they were soo blue yet soo gray and they were so big! Only now I saw how beautiful she was. I looked at her book that she was reading before zayn came up to her, the hunger games. "You read the hunger games too??" I said it before I noticed the words escaped my mouth. "Oh hell yeah!!" she said proudly taking her book, "why? Are you a fan too?" she was all excited now and so was I! "You bet your ass I am!" I told her as a grabbed the book out of her hands. We started talking about the hunger games while zayn just sat there..