Chapter 10.

A/N: hi there people :) it's been a while.. sorry for that, but I just wanted to say that the new character: Samantha is based on Samantha from 'sex and the city' picture will be on the side :) hope you enjoy this chapter and, I made it longer for you guys. I don't know when I will be uploading the next chapter because I'm really out of inspiration and I need more time.. so yeah sorry for that, again. okay so this is probably gonna be the last time asking xD but.. could you guys go check out my friends new twitter account? they have really awesome tweets and i sometimes even get the chance to tweet a little on it :) @xrandomxstuff

also! I am writing a book with my best friend (woordjen) it's also an 1D fanfiction and you should read it. 1 thing .. *see what i did there?* it's in dutch as you guys might know i'm from holland so for all the dutch people reading this check it out! the title of the book is: Nothing's Gonna Be The Same!

-xo Wilhelmina

Chapter 10.

Lucy's P.O.V.

Ok, skinny jeans, skinny jeans or skinny jeans. Hmm, though decision. Skinny jeans it is. I pulled out my favourite pair of skinny jeans and pulled them on with my favourite striped top, some flats and suspenders. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and put on some basic make up, eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss. I took one last look in the mirror before I grabbed my bag and jacket and walked out the door. Since I diddn't have a car whatsoever I had to walk to Starbucks where I was meeting Samantha.

"You look like a drowned cat!" Samantha laughed at me when I arrived my destination. This was my lucky day, I had to walk all the way here, then it starts raining and when I finally got to Starbucks I got laughed at by Samantha, yay me. "jeez, thanks" I sarcastically replied after sitting down across Samantha. "you haven't changed!" Samantha said ignoring my sarcasm. "You have" I told her looking at her choice of clothing and make up. She has always been so shy and 'good girl-like' but when I looked at her now all I could think was: slut. She was wearing black high heel leather boots all the way up to her knee, a short denim skirt with a very low white grey top and a black blazer.

"I know, I'm exploring my options. I don't dress like this all the time don't worry" she reassured me. I just nodded in response and looked over the menu. (A/N: I've never been to Starbucks I don't know the names of all the sort of coffee's and how it works there forgive me!) "so what have you been up to?" Samantha randomly asked while closing her menu and looking at me waiting for my response. "met any cute guys?" she continued before I could even think of an answer. "well, you can definitely say that!" I awkwardly laughed. I haven't seen Samantha in forever so I diddn't know if I could still trust her like I always have. Well, I don't think I could hold myself in any longer so why not tell her now. She looked at me weird after my awkward little giggle/laugh thingy. "what did you do?" she knew me too well. "if I tell you, you promise you won't judge me?" I asked her seriously. "of course I won't judge you. We've been best friends since the first day of high school you can still trust me the way you trusted me back then!" she reassured me. Could she read minds? Well what could possibly go wrong? "okay, so there was this guy that came to me when I was in the café at the other side of the road-" I started telling her the story from the beginning pointing to the café where I first met Zayn. "-he told me his name and we talked when suddenly his cute friend came along, Louis.."

"... and I'm afraid that now I'm in love with both of them!" I finished my dramatic story as Samantha just sat there looking at me like I was a crazy person. She hadn't said a word since I started my story and was just staring at me. "will you please say something?" I begged her as I got a little bit nervous. "Lucy! How the hell did this happen to you?" she suddenly screamed out laughing like an idiot. "wow, you're such a good friend" I sarcastically muttered under my breath as I leant back in my chair waiting for her to stop laughing.