Chapter 9.

A/N: it’s short I know, don’t judge! lot's of P.O.V. changes in this one. and again :) can you guys go check out my friends new twitter account? they have really awesome tweets and i sometimes even get the chance to tweet a little on it :) @xrandomxstuff Enjoy :)

-xo Wilhelmina

Chapter 9.

Lucy’s P.O.V.

NO! No.. I woke up screaming. I opened my eyes and tears were streaming down my face. All I saw was darkness and all I heard was the silence of the night. I was sweating like crazy so I threw my covers off. My dream, my dream started blurring up in my thoughts again and another stream of fresh tears were covering my cheeks. I missed them so bad! I sat up straight and took my phone off my nightstand, I looked at the time and read, 4 AM. I was about to put it back down when it suddenly started vibrating: “Hi, we’re One Direction!” my phone started ringing and I saw I received a message. Why was someone texting me at 4 AM? My mind immediately went to Louis as I heard his warm voice coming out of my phone. “WOOW! You’re popular, someone’s calling you pick up your phone, I’m a busy guy, I can’t hang around answering your phone calls all day. ANSWER IT!” it continued as I unlocked the screen and clicked on the text message.

‘Dear Lucy,

I hope I diddn’t scare you when I sent you this text message.

Remember when I took your phone while we were eating ice-cream?

Well I sort of downloaded this ringtone and put it as your message sound thingy..

But yeah, I couldn’t sleep and I wasn’t sure if you were asleep so I thought why don’t I send you a text? Just a reminder that I am thinking about you and I can’t wait to see you again :)

But this text is getting a little too long so I guess I’ll see you later :)

Hugs and Kisses *wink wink*

Louis’

I smiled as I read the text this was so Louis.

Louis’ P.O.V.

I had been twisting and turning all night but I just couldn’t fall asleep. All I could think about was Lucy, Lucy and her beautiful smile and those gorgeous eyes. I smiles as I pictured her in my mind. Why don’t I just text her? I know it’s late and all but yeah… whatever. ‘Dear Lucy..’ I began typing, I know, no one starts a text with ‘dear’ but I’m Louis Tomlinson everybody allready thinks I’m weird anyway. I suddenly remembered that I changed her ringtone and lightly chuckled in myself as I imagined her face when she suddenly heard it. Why don’t I say something about that in the text? I questioned myself as I continued typing.

After I finished the text I read it over one more time and clicked ‘send’. I was shocked till death when suddenly the light switched on and I heard a familiar voice. “are you still up?” harry asked with his ‘I just woke up’ voice. “erm.. yeah why? What are you doing up?” I questioned him as I sat up straight and looked at him, luckily for me he was not naked. “I couldn’t sleep and I heard you chuckling just a few minutes ago” he said as he came closer and sat on the end of my bed. I remembered why I was chuckling and smiled. “what are you so happy about?” he asked me with a massive grin on his face, “let me guess…” he pretended to be thinking really hard and I smiled, I loved my weird friends. “euh.. Lucy?” he continued as I just sat there nodding, still smiling. Harry came sitting closer with a huge grin on his face, “you really like her don’t ya!” he said cheekily. “Ssshh! You’ll wake the boys” I warned him, “but yes I do” I continued answering his question. “I thought so” he said still with that smirk on his face. “Soow.. do you have any love interest?” I asked quickly changing the subject. “now don’t you go changing the subject mister!” he replied shaking his head. I loved these random conversations I had with Harry. He was the only person I could have them with.

Lucy’s P.O.V.

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing. It was a number my phone obviously diddn’t know. I picked up the phone, “hello? This is Lucy” I said trough the phone. “LUCYYY!!” a high pitched scream came from the phone, I held the phone away from my ear as it hurt like hell! “EARDRUMS!” I screamed trough the phone as I put it back at the side of my head again. “who is this?” I asked taking a look at the number trying to recognize it. “hi Lucy! This is Samantha from high school remember!” Samantha? I hadn’t talked to her since 10th grade when she moved to Texas with her 2 moms after her mom came out of the closet and got married with some random woman in Vegas. She was heartbroken that her mom did that but diddn’t have a choice but come with them since her dad died when she was very young. How did she get my number? “Samantha? I haven’t talked to you in ages! How did you get my number?” I asked her getting a little more exciting. “well, I took a lot of effort but I finally convinced the FBI that I wasn’t some rapist stalker!” she sarcastically joked. I laughed, Samantha has always been my best friend since the first day of high school and she was always very sarcastic and funny. She kind of reminded me of Louis… weird. “but seriously we have to catch up I’ll tell you all about it if you meet me at Starbucks in 30 minutes” she continued as I diddn’t really say anything. “but? You .. THAT MEANS THAT YOU ARE BACK??!!” I screamed trough the phone at the top of my lungs. I was so happy right now! “wow!! Watch the eardrums!” Samantha copied my statement from before laughing. “I’m sorry I’m just so friggin’ excited to see you again!” I told her still half screaming. “I’ll meet you at Starbucks in 20 minutes hurry!!” I continued as I hung up the phone before she could say anything else. This was going to be a good afternoon!

A/N: hi guys I’m really sorry I haven’t uploaded in a very, very, very long time. I’ve been away.. to say it like that. But about the story :)  what do you guys thing about Samantha and her coming back and her 2 moms ;) I know I’m creative xD leave me a comment on what you think ok? and i'm just gonna ask it again xD can you guys go check out my friends new twitter account? they have really awesome tweets and i sometimes even get the chance to tweet a little on it :) @xrandomxstuff

-xo Wilhelmina

Ps: I’m really sorry I haven’t been on lately!

Pps: did I tell you guys I was sorry? :)