Chapter 1.

Chapter 1.

Louis' P.O.V.

"That lad doesn't even compare to me!" Zayn practically says yelling at the television. "And I know Harry can act better than that" he adds huffing while pushing back into his seat. "Haven't you seen iCarly?" I say to Zayn who laughs at this remark. The lads were all in our hotel room watching some movie about two guys who try to get laid by all the girls at the camp. It was extremely stupid but yet amusing in some way. It was about 10:20 p.m and we had a few radio interviews tomorow as well as a concert that night so we really needed our rest.  

The ending title was scrolling in and the movie was finally over. "Time to hit the hay" Liam says getting up from the tan sofa that matched the rug on the floor. Harry was leaning on my neck sleeping lightly his curls slightly tickling my neck. "Haz" I whisper in his ear pushing my elbow up and down and he didn't even budge. "Hazza" I say bit a louder still no movement from the curly haired boy. "HAAARRREEEHHH" I yell at the top of my lungs. That was enough for him to jump up in a ninja like pose. We all began cracking up at him. Niall was beginning to moan about being too full and not being able to move a limb. I wonder sometimes how he eats non-stop it's literally impossible to eat as much food as he does and not gain some weight. He had about seven bags of popcorn not once letting his mouth take a break. "This is why you should eat carrots instead" I said walking over to him smacking his belly causing him to groan. He found some strength, made it over to his room and probably passed out on the floor. Harry and Liam had already left the room to get their beauty sleep, I guess they really were tired. Zayn however was sauntering over to the television to turn it off while reading something on his phone. "Not tired, huh?" I asked finally sitting on the sofa again. "Nah" he says walking over to me while fixing his hair a bit. It's quite funny because it was just us two and almost mid-night. No one special around here to try and impress...unless, I'M THE SPECIAL ONE! Yerr!

"Do you think we could get that many girls?" he asked with a silly grin on his face. What was he up to? He knew all we had to do was stand outside wait for a group of girls and pick which ones we wanted, plain, simple, and easy. The girls had to be eighteen and older of course. I am not ready to go to jail and if I am sent to jail it would be because I stole some carrots from a farmer. The thought of carrots is making me hungry now. "You know we can" I say smirking a bit pulling out a carrot from my back pocket. Zayn looked at me a little weird but his face lightened up a bit.

A minute passed by without one of us saying a single word and I took the liberty of getting up of the sofa to begin my journey to my room which was short. "I have an idea!" Zayn says loud enough to make me jump in my position. I turn around to look at him as he continued. "Let's pick a girl and see who she will fall in love with out of us two". I looked at him furrowing my eyebrows together. Was he serious? Would he actually play with a girls heart to feel accomplished? Would he actually have a girl love him with her full heart and he loves her back with three quaters of his? "I don't know" I began saying but he cut me off in my tracks. "Just have them like the both of us and pick or something like that" he said getting up from the seat he was in and walked over to me. "Is there some kind of reward?" I questioned him. "Yes actually if she picks you you'll get a lifetime supply of carrots" he says bargaining with me. "Well what the hell" I say reaching out my hand to shake it "Deal". He looked taken aback of what I just said but breaks out of his trance and shakes my hand back. "Deal" he says before turning to go to his room. And that's how it all began.