Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

Lucy’s P.O.V.

After Louis walked me home and he gave me one last kiss on my forehead, I walked inside and made myself a sandwich. We had lunch and all but I was still so hungry! I hate it when people look at me when I’m eating so I said I wasn’t hungry. I couldn’t stop thinking about Louis he was so adorable and how he bought me all those clothes I mean it was like waaaay too much but yeah that’s Louis he’s just insane J! My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing, I looked at the scream and saw his name, Zayn. Why was Zayn calling me? Well whatever, “Zayn, I diddn’t expect you to call me what’s up?” I asked cheerily when I picked up the phone. “Oh euh.. hi Lucy, how are you?” he asked soft and carefully. “what are you up to tonight?” he continued as I diddn’t say anything. “euh I just got home, and I’m fine thankyou and I’m not really doing anything tonight why?” I asked him. I heard him breathe on the other side of the phone when it hit me, was he asking me out?? Are you kidding me I just spend the whole day with Louis and we kissed does Zayn like me? All these questions randomly came up in my mind when I heard him talk again. “well since you’re not doing anything tonight do you want to maybe do something with me?” he asked not sounding very sure of what he was doing. What was I supposed to say? If I say yes than what am I going to tell Louis and if I say no.. what would Zayn think? “euh.. sure Zayn what do you want to do?” I decided to say yes cause I diddn’t want to disappoint him. I know it’s kind of wrong to say yes when I don’t really like him like that but I guess we can go as friends, right? “well, I was thinking maybe we could go to the movies and afterwards go to dinner? But we can do something else if you want to” he said making me all confused, so he was asking me out. Great. “Zayn?” I asked a little confused, “are you asking me out?” I continued. “I guess you could say that” he said suddenly sounding very disappointed and a little confused also. “okay than a movie and dinner it is!” I said as happy as I could trying to cheer him up. It helped because when he continued he sounded allready happier. “okay Lucy I’ll pick you up at 8, wait where can I pick you up?” he said laughing a little at the last part. “oh euh just meet me at the café where we first met, I’ll see you there at 8” I stated as I hung up the phone before he could say anything. Oh gosh, here we go again.

Zayn’s P.O.V.

She hung up the phone before I could say anything but I diddn’t mind, because I was having a date with her. I looked over to my alarm clock in my room and saw the time. Shit, it’s allready 05.30 PM I hope I can get ready in that ‘short’ amount of time! I took a shower as fast as I could and drowned myself in my perfume. As I walked past the mirror I looked at my hair, oh crap, it was a mess and I needed  at least 30 minutes to blow dry it and fix it with a lot of hair products. I took my blow dryer and started drying my hair, it took me 15 minutes to get that done when I started styling it.

 After 45 minutes I finally got my hair looking a little better that it looked before. I looked at myself in the mirror with a satisfied look on my face and continued walking to my closet where I got eye to eye with another problem, what the hell was I going to wear?

*-*

It was now 07.30 PM and I was fully dressed and ready to go on my date with Lucy, I checked my looks one last time in the mirror. I was wearing a white t-shirt with some cream trousers and some cream Nike sneakers. My thoughts got cut off by Liam who walked by my room and slowly walking back saying “I spy with my little eye something that starts with an ‘D’ and euh .. it might end with ‘ate’?” I looked at him chuckling and nodded slowly. “yes I do have a date!” I told him excitedly. He gave me ‘thumbs up’ and shouted “success!” trough the hallway while he continued walking. I laughed and took one more look in the mirror before turning away and walking downstairs. As I came downstairs I saw Louis, Harry and Niall sitting on the couch, Louis and Harry were talking while Niall was very amused by his food sitting on his lap. “I’m going out!” I told them as I continued walking grabbing my coat and out the door. “Stop right there mister!” I heard Louis shout after me when I was just about to step out of the hotel room. “what is it Louis? I’m allready late so hurry!” I told him annoyed hoping he would leave me alone. “where are you going, with who, when will you be home?” he asked acting all mature and parent-like. “I’m going out with Lucy!” I said smirking. As soon as I said it Louis’ face fell and he was clearly hurt and confused. Shit, why did I have to say that? I asked myself as I silently continued walking out hoping Louis wouldn’t notice since he was lost in his thoughts. I was right, he diddn’t notice so I kept walking faster and made my way to the café where I was meeting Lucy.