Chapter 4.

A/N: hi there, i'm sooow sorry that this chapter is so short but i'm kinda stuck with this right now so i'll make the next chapter extra long! i hope you enjoy this very short chapter and vote/comment it all makes me happy!! and can you guys go follow my friends new account on twitter @xrandomxstuff they really have awesome tweets :)

-xo Wilhelmina

Chapter 4.

Louis’ P.O.V.

As soon as I got to my room I picked up my phone and called Lucy. I’m glad we exchanged our numbers, I could like call her and stuff, gosh being in love makes people stupid. I typed her number in and clicked the call button on my iPhone. “Hello? Who’s this? If you’re a maniac tell me now so you won’t have time to locate my phone!” Lucy wildly answered. I started laughing at her and I heard her say something but couldn’t make out what it was. She was the most adorable thing ever! “It’s just me, Louis don’t worry I’m not a maniac” I told her as I continued laughing. “Oh hi Louis I wondered when you’d call I thought maybe you’d allready forgotten all about me with all those fans” I heard her voice get lower and softer when she came to the end of the sentence. “WHAT??!! I couldn’t forget about you if I wanted to!” I told her excitedly. “Aaaw Louis I’m so glad you can’t see me right now!” she said also getting a little more exciting. “why? Oh my gosh!! Are you blushing?” I asked her teasingly. “maybe…” she answered mysteriously. “oh really? Well whatever I just wanted to ask you what you’re doing right now and if you want to hang out maybe?”  I asked shyly. “Aaaw Louis I would love to but you do know it’s 10.30 PM? So maybe we could hang out tomorrow?” she said while laughing a little. “Oh yeah, I knew that… soow would you may be like to hang out with me tomorrow? Let’s say at 10, just go in the city shop a little and have lunch?” I asked her hoping she would say yes and hoping she would get that I’m asking her out! Gosh I really liked her! “Oh Louis you naughty little boy, are you asking me out over the phone? I thought you’d be better than that! But whatever it’s late and I would like to sleep to sure see you tomorrow!” she said while teasing me a little. Was she seriously saying yes only so she could go to bed? And was she serious about me asking her out over the phone? I thought to myself while it was quiet for a moment. My thoughts got interrupted by a loud scream “LOUIS!!!” Lucy was screaming in my ear “Oh yeah hi sorry I was just thinking and I’m sorry I’m not asking you out in person and oh yeah I am asking you out actually oh and did you know that I have eardrums? Couse they can get hurt when people are too loud” I said while teasing her with the last bit. “oh yeah I know those things there in your ears right? Or were they in your leg? Oh no I really don’t know!” she said with a weird high pitched voice acting dumb, I laughed and then became a little more serious again. “so where can I pick you up?” I asked her. “oh just meet me at the café we were in this afternoon at 10” she said also being serious. “okay I’ll see you then! But I’ve got to go now so goodbye and I’ll see you tomorrow, sweet dreams!” I said while hanging up the phone before she could say anything, I just got me a date with the most gorgeous girl ever!