Important

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to go on a quick hiatus. I've thought about this for so long because I really want to focus on bettering my writing and on my other books I want to write. I wanted stop writing this a few times because I'm so uninspired and unmotivated, but I know it has the potential to be good.

I will pick it back up again within a month to a month and a half, so don't be too mad lol. All I need is a little break.

The break means: a better cover, better writing, better update schedule! I probably will edit some chapters at the beginning because they're soooo bad, but the same events will happen, so you won't need to re-read them after I edit.

You probably could tell that my writing is lacking, and this plot could be so powerful and simply good, but my writing just isn't letting it be the best it could be. I've been insecure about my writing, and with the pressure and anxiety of releasing the next chapter, it's bee difficult to work on it.

So, I'm currently writing a book called "The Detention Club." I love the plot, and each character is so different and unique with their own minds. I put more thought into the story, rather than just writing it as I go.

Here's the description of The Detention Club:

❝Welcome to the detention club, where bad kids look even worse.❞

The delinquent, the brain, the athlete, and the "it" girl- each serving his or her time in afterschool prison, or detention as most would call it.

And what makes detention worse? They all used to be friends, separated by tragedy and brought together by a fateful fight in the halls.

Four retired friends from different cliques trapped in one room together can only mean one thing: all hell will break loose.

She's the "it" girl- artificial and a manicured vulture.

He's the outsider who doesn't even want to be on the inside again after what happened just two years ago.

And this second beginning all started with a detention.

***

"I don't think you get it, Davina," he laughed humorlessly as he walked forward so close to me that I could feel his breathing on my neck. And as he spoke, I could feel the coolness of his breathe, result of his signature mints, on my neck as he leaned in to whisper in my ear, "I hate you."

I wiped the few traitorous tears off my cheeks and lifted my head up to meet his gorgeously evil eyes after a moment of hesitation. "Good," I spoke with a waver. A quick expression of confusion wiped across his face before being covered with his usual stoic features. "Because I despise you."

--------

Okay, so that's what The Detention Club will be about lol! It will still have humor and some seriousness and some of Axel's badassness, so a little bit of everything! I would totally read it if I wasn't writing it ahaha.

TDC will be published when I write half of the book, so I guess sometime in July or August. And I'm picking Twinkling in the Dark back up at the end of April or the middle of May (or I might pick it back up sooner).

I love you guys so much, I can't even express how thankful I am for those who read my work. Thanks so much for almost 1K reads! 

Get excited for The Detention Club and a much better Twinkling in the Dark! I'm sorry, but I really needed to do this for myself and to give you guys the type of writing you deserve!

-sophia