Part four

A few weeks later

It was now the night of Wilford's 18th birthday. He sat in a chair at the front of the ballroom, with his betrothal sitting on his lap, smothering herself all over him. I walked around the large room with a tray of champagne, serving to whoever wants. There was a big table of food at the corners of the room, filled with all kinds of finger foods and whatnot. And then another table that had stacks and stacks of birthday gifts. At some point in the party, there's going to be a cake taken out and Master Wilford will cut it.
I take glances towards him every once in a while, each time he had a face of annoyance. I chuckle, his lovely wife to be must be giving him a hard time.
There were only 50 guests at the party, family and friends, they were all either dancing, talking or stuffing their faces with food.
It came to a time where everyone had to dance, including Wilford. He irratibly got up and started dancing with different people in the room, I did the same. I noticed Lady Rose trying her best to dance with him the most and not any other woman, it was quite amusing.
After a few minutes we, him and I somehow got partnered up.
"Enjoying your birthday," I snicker at his exhausted face.
"Shut up metal," I laugh at his insult as we carry on dancing. I suddenly see an evil smirk appear on his face before he started dragging me to the ballroom doors.
"Master? You cant leave, the cake will be brought out soon," I protest, but not really holding back since I wasn't allowed to.
"They can do without me for a while," he replies before we both sneak out. He continues to drag me until we go deep into the woods that was next to the manor. I got a little nervous of us being alone here, my mind going back to a few weeks ago where he cornered me.
He finally stops when we're deep in the forest, he lets out a big sigh before falling to the ground. He rolls onto his back and stares through the trees to the stars. He pats the ground next to him as a gesture to join him. I lay next to him, making sure to keep a safe distance.
"I don't want to marry her," he confesses, letting out another sigh.
"I know, who would," I say and we both chuckle.
"But seriously," he says leaning on his elbow and facing me.
"It would be so nice to just... escape, from this," he gestures back to the manor.
I nod, "I'm afraid its not that easy though master, you are now the Earl to your father's house and company. Therefore you  have to take on the resp-" I'm cut off with Wilford sitting on top of me, his hands on either side of my face.
"Run away with me, it can just be you and me forever, no worries about companies or responsibilities. Just us," he looks at me pleadingly, I look back with a shocked expression.
"M-master I-"
"Please," he says, his face coming closer to mine, showing me the despiration. I stay silent as I stare into his beautiful eyes, I feel his hot breath on my face. He comes closer again, his lips barely grazing against mine.
"Your all I have left," my breath hitches as he says that, a small tear coming from his eye and dropping onto my cheek. For the first time in years, he showed me his true face, without his tough mask on. He looked so fragile, like he could break if a slight breeze hit him. I felt compelled to wrap my arms around him and pull him closer into a hug. The moment I did, he buried his face in my shoulder and began bawling his eyes out.
"Shhh... its ok... I'm here," I started to sing him a lullaby that I sang to him when he was a small child. I rocked my body side to side slowly, rubbing circles on his back to calm him down. He eventually stopped crying and calmed himself down. He looked at my face again, with puffy eyes. His lips grazed mine again, and I felt his hand go up and tangle his fingers into my hair. He was about to go forward before we heard a tree branch snap, followed by a disgusting whine.
"Wilfy darling what are you doing? " Lady Rose asks, looking from him to me.
"Are you... no... no I wont accept it... you cant be... he's making you do it isn't he? That piece of trash metal, how dare he," she glares at me, as if its my fault he was sitting on top of me and almost kissing me. I see Wilford start to get angry immediately.
"Dont. You. Dare. Call him that," he shakes with rage as he gets off me and stalks towards he.
"H-honey... what's-"
"Don't talk to me, whore, I hated you from the moment I saw you and if I ever had the choice of either dying or marrying you. Id pick dying in a heartbeat," he spits venomously. She starts to get mad and stomps her foot like a child.
"Well that's not my problem, because your marrying me whether you like it or not. And if you dont, my daddy will sue you for everything you have," she smirks victoriously.
Wilford then grabs he by the neck and starts to put on immense pressure. Her face starts to get blue from lack of oxygen, I get up and run to Wilford.
"Master stop!" I shout, he glares at me before throwing her down to the floor, she coughs and chokes.
"Fine... you do it then," I freeze before rapidly shaking my head.
"N-no master... I-" he shuts me up by gripping onto my torso. He lifted my shirt and pressed on my chest to open to a small circuit board with wires. He plays around with a few of them before clipping two together, then closing the compartment.
Something clicks inside me and I suddenly get the urge to kill everything.
"Google, what are your primary and secondary objectives?" He asks me, smirking.
"Primary objective is to keep Wilford safe at all costs," I recite the words in my robotic voice that has been programmed into me when I say that.
"Secondary objective to kill," I say the new objective, he smirks victoriously before gesturing to Lady Rose.
"Go on then," he chuckles, I look at him unsure before my body starts moving by itself. I hear Lady Rose start to plead and beg for mercy as I kneel down and take her neck in my hands.
In a second I flick my wrist and break her neck, instantly killing her. I didn't do this on my own accord, Wilford somehow programmed it into my system. He laughs sinisterly before patting me on the back.
"Good boy, now... about that offer," he says looking down at me with a toothy grin. I look up at him with slightly scared eyes, but my programming refuses my mouth to say no.
"Yes, I will," I say and he brings me up and hugs me.
"Good... now... lets go back and cut some cake," he says joyfully.

                       ~~~