part seven

Three months later

I was busy washing dishes in the kitchen when I heard a struggle from outside.

I quickly went to go investigate, finding Wilford holding a small man with a bag over his head.

"Master? What are you doing?" I tilt my head as the boy screams and tries squirming out of Wilford's grip.

"Shut up and get the chair and rope!" He ordered and I quickly snapped to work.

A moment later Wilford comes in, dragging his new hostage in and throwing him into the chair. He binds the boy's wrists and ankles to the limbs of the chair before stepping back and taking a breath.

"This little shit decided to fight back, gave me a good hit on the jaw too," Wilford growled and rubbed his jaw in memory.

"Who is he?" I ask curiously, seeing the him struggle, his screams muffled from a cloth that was probably gagging him.

"You remember Mark?" He smirked, crossing his arms and looking to his hostage.

I nod and look at him confused, the boy perking up at the mention of Mark.

"This is his stupid little boyfriend," he chuckles evily.

"How did you even find him? You haven't seen Mark in over ten years," I say, not even wanting to know why he kidnapped him.

"Stalking my dear, it gets you far," Wilford smirks, patting my shoulder before ripping the bag off his head.

The man had vibrant green hair with brown on the sides and blue eyes, a stubble growing under his nose and connecting to his chin.

He wore gauges on his ears and had a matron shirt on with ripped skinny jeans.

He was panting loudly and had fire in his eyes as he glared at Wilford, probably having killed him already three times over in his mind.

"Your a feisty fuck aren't you?" Wilford chuckles and takes the gag out.

"Let me go you psychotic motherfucker!" He spits back, an Irish accent evident in his voice.

Wilford growled and slapped him straight across the face, making a red Mark on the boy's cheek.

"You do not talk to me like that bitch!" He yelled, hitting him harder, making the boy whimper.

Wilford began to punch him left and right, bringing him to tears and making me sick.

I hated that I couldn't do anything but watch as this sick person hurt another human.

"Not so cocky now are ya dipshit?!" Wilford spat into his face as he cried.

Wilford stood up straight and smoothed back his hair, putting the gag back into the boy's mouth and smirking at me.

I knew that smirk way too well, it ment he was about to reprogram me, meaning I'd have to hurt Mark's boyfriend.

"Master, I really do not advise this, Mark is your dearest cousin and has done nothing wrong to you," I warn gently.

Wilford growls and stalks towards me, "does it look like I asked for your opinion?"

I started to step back, holding my arms out in defence.

"N-no master... I just-"

"Shut up!" He interrupts, his hand swinging down onto my cheek and making my head snap to the side.

I caught a glimpse of the boy behind Wilford and he looked almost... sad for me?

That's funny, if anything I should be looking at him with sympathy.

My eyes refocus to Wilford, his face inches from mine as his breath was heavy like a bull's

"Now hold still so I can reprogram you," he reached up and I panicked, doing one thing that I thought I never would.

I pushed him away from me.

He looked back at me surprised, me looking back just as shocked.

I straightened and looked at him, "I-... I'm not doing this, you may not care about your family anymore but I do."

After he got over the shock, his face turned blood red.

"Did you just push me?" He said lowly in a venomly calm voice that only a snapped psychopath would be able to muster.

He gave me me no time to answer as he rushed forward and threw me to the ground, starting to kick at my chest, the metal denting.

I covered my head as he continued to beat in my metal body, making parts bend that weren't supposed to.

I groaned slightly as I felt pain all over, wires starting to appear out of places that was broken through.

After what felt like an eternity, Wilford was panting loudly, staring down at me with firey but tired eyes.

His vision seemed to clear slightly and he blinked a few times, crouching down slowly and looking over the damage he had done.

"I'm... i-im...so-" he stuttered, his eyes wide with both shock and slight confusion.

I shook my head slowly, "it's just a f-ew scrat-ches," my voice altered as I said that, it sounding all robotic and malfunctioned before going back to normal.

Wilford breathed heavily before standing up straight and just disappearing into his room.

I lay on the floor, trying to reconstruct myself so that I could sit.

After a while I was able to fix my legs and slowly stumbled onto my feet.

I looked to the boy and he looked back, frozen in fear.

I limped towards him and started to untie him, "g-go... yo-ur free," I said in a distorted tone.

"W-what about you?" He asked fearfully.

"I'll dist-ract him for y-you," I chuckled painfully.

The boy frowned as he stood up, hugging me gently.

"I'll come back for you," he whispered before sprinting out, back to freedom.

I sighed softly and smiled at his empty promise, knowing he'd probably never be at a three km radius from here.

I pulled the chair closer to me and sat down, starting to reconstruct my broken and bent body.

                       ~~~