Part six

Google pov

I started panicking as he pushes me down on the bed, immediately followed by him pinning my wrists to the bed. His tongue travels up and down from my neck to my collarbone. He held me down roughly as he began to take my shirt off.
"M-master... please st-"
"Shut up," he growls lowly, nibbling from my chest, then my stomach, then my hips. I let out small whimpers of pain and what I regret to say a slight bit of pleasure.
"Needy slut," he murmers on my hip bone before continuing to nip at it.
He plays with my underwear and I pluck up the courage to finally speak up.
"Master... please dont... not now," his face reddened with anger at my small outburts.
"Listen closely, whore. It is my decision on when I want to do it, you have no say in it and that's final." He leans closer to my ear and breathes on it, giving me tingles.
"Is that clear," he growls and I flinch at his rough tone. He slaps me on the thigh when I take to long to answer, getting more impatient by the second.
"Y-... yes master," I say weakly, deciding to give up on fighting for my rights and my body. The boy that once defended me was no more, melted away by the repeated blood he shed. This man was cold-hearted, apathetic and a true monster.
Yet I loved him with every fibre of my being, and I hate myself for feeling so.
He returns back to fumbling with my pants and underwear, slowly slipping them off.
"Lovely," he said in a low husky voice, staring hungrily at my naked body. He proceeded to take of all his clothing until he was as stark naked as me. He flipped us around, him laying on the bed and me propped up on his lap, my hole dangerously close to his lengh. He slowly pushed my down until my face was in front of his large dick and he tugged my hair slightly.
"Suck," he comanded, pushing me down before I even had time to respond. I started to lick at the sides of it, making sure my tongue brushed over his tip. His grip on my hair tightens slightly and he lets out a sigh.
I soon wrapped my mouth around the tip and slowly dragged down until half of it was in my mouth. I couldn't go any further but he pushed me, making me choke and gag until I fit the whole thing into my mouth.
"Move," he says in a shaky voice and I oblige, going up and down. I make sure to puff out my cheeks and hum so the vibrations stimulate his length, pre cum already dripping out. He lets out feverish noises as he bucks his hips up to add to the friction. I can feel his hips do more spastic movements, indicating that he was reaching his limit. He pulls me up before he can release and slams me into the bed. I lay with my stomach on the bed and he lifts my ass up, aiming his dick right to my hole. A moment later and he snaps his hips forward and continues to thrust into my unprepared hole. It was always a strange thing to feel things like pain and pleasure even though I was a robot.
I clutch the sheets and bite a pillow, trying my best not to scream out in pain.
The pain soon subsides and is replaced with waves of sickening pleasure. I bite down on one of the pillows again to hide my moans, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. He pulls me up from my neck so that I was sat on his lap, facing away from him.
"Don't admit you don't like it cause we both know your lying," he half growls half moans into my ear.
This new angle granted easy access to my prostate and when he hit it, I arched my back and let out a loud moan.
"There it is," he grunts victoriously, wrapping him arms around my stomach and abusing those bundles of nerves.
I let out sharp and loud moans as every thrust brings me closer to my climax. I feel his hands roam around my body, rubbing over my nipples, then my stomach, then the insides of my thighs.
"Not yet baby... Not yet," Wilford moans, his thrusts becoming more sloppy and his tongue licking all over my neck and shoulder. After a few more thrusts he cums deep inside Me, sending me over the edge as my seed squirts all over the sheets. He pulls out and let's me collapse down onto the bed again. Gasping for air, my throat sore from being choked on a dick and from moaning so loud. I hear Wilford get up and go to the bathroom, he comes back a moment later with some tissue paper. He flips me over gently onto my back and cleans off the cum on my  chest, then in my hole. He throws the tissues away and lays on top of Me, kissing me on the lips. I felt too tired and weak to fight back, just laying there as he claims my mouth.
"You did very good today," he compliments me like I'm some kind of work dog... to be fair my purpose didn't seem to far off from that. He lays down next to me and throws the blanket over us before wrapping his arms around my body. I faced away from him as he hugged my back and slowly fell asleep.
I however stayed awake for hours despite how exhausted I feel. If my calculations are correct, and they always are, I think they call it Stockholm syndrome. Loving my capture unconditionally even if he hurts me everyday. Make no mistake, all those kisses and compliments were far from loving. You could hear it in his voice that he was incapable to have such feelings. And all those things he does, merely just treats to keep the dog loyal.
I let a few pathetic tears slip down my cheeks as the cold truth of me being trapped here forever hits me. It could be so easy to just run, never look back but every time I even think about that... I feel the chains get heavier.

                        ~~~