Your here...At my house

I took a hot shower with my Pink ready to party bath/shower gel, lotion, and perfume. I walked over to my dresser and got my dark blue lace bra and pantie set and put it on dark blue was my favorite color.

I didn't bother putting on any pajamas because it was really hot so I just lied there in my under clothes and watched grown ups 2.

CLACK

"Oh shit!" I said as a rock hit my window

CLACK

CLACK

I stood up and picked up my towel to cover my body and walked over to see Cameron standing under my window. I lifted up the window.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE?" I silently shouted

"Can you help me up we really need to talk." He said

"What NO! What time is it?" I said

"It's 12:23 please" he begged

I scoffed walking back over to my dresser gabbing a crop top and putting my hair in a high ponytail.

"Okay come on" I said and helped him up and into my window.

"Wow you look-" he began

"Hey Sherlock eyes are up here" I said

"Oh, sorry wait what am I here for?" He asked confused

"Uh you wanted to talk to me about some thing"I said

"Oh yes that, can we have a seat" he said taking my wrist and leading me over to my bed and sitting us down.

"So I'm not really supposed to have people crawling through my window at midnight lettealone boys so were ganna have to speed this up before we wake up my mom."

"Okay so here's the deal, I- I- I like you Amani and to be perfectly honest with you I did break up with Kalee for you." He said intertwining his fingers in mine.

"You- I- Say Whaaaa" I said

"The first time our eyes met it was like electricity and we were the only two people in the room" he said his eyes full of lust

"Cameron I like you back I mean I really do but you just broke up with your girl friend.....TODAY! And then on top of that we just met....TODAY!"

"I know I know but please two weeks I want you to say that you will go out with me Amani."

"Cameron I don't know about that" I replied and he started to tickle me like crazy.

"I'm going to tickle you until you say yes" he said laying my back on the bed and straltleing me, I love it.

"Cameron no I can't what about Kalee, and you know she is ganna bother me every day about it!" I said

"I'm not taking no for an answer" he said and kept tickling me

"Okay okay I'll think about it" I say through laughs

"Nope"

"Okay Cameron yes yes yes okay " I said

"What Really yes" he said raising a fist in the air

"Yes Cameron" I said

Cameron leaned down and we shared a passionate kiss our tounges moving in perfect sync. He pulled away from the kiss to take off his and my shirt he had a six pack. He leaned back into the kiss and started to grind his Hips against mine my back began to arch.

"Amani" I heard my mom call

"Shit" I said and pushed Cameron off of me

"Yea mom" I called out

"It's bed time" she said

"Ok goodnight" I said

I quickly stood up heading Cameron his shirt and putting my crop top back on.

"Here call me" he said handing me a card

"Okay will do" I said and he kissed me once more Before I practically shoved him out the window.

I see something on my nightstand that wasn't there before I look at the window to see if Cameron is still there and he is already gone. He left his chain at my house.

I hope I don't forget it tomorrow so maybe I just sleep with it on tonight ;)

I have a usual morning shower uniform breakfast I getting my car to leave for school. I have a silent prayer to God because I don't have to see Kalee's face today.

When I get to school I go to the locker that I was assigned to and I surprisingly see Cameron standing there.

"Hey you left this at my house this morning or last night whatever you want to call it." I said

"Thanks" he said taking the silver band of links.

All of a sudden I see another plastic girl that looks just like Kalee come up to us but only with brunette hair.

"What do you think your doing,have you been to her house, did you sleep over there, Oh my god Cameron answer me" he girl said

"I would if you shut your mouth, yea Ive been to her house, yea I made out with her, no I did not sleep over , and what I think I'm doing is hanging out with my future. So get out of my face LINSEY" Cameron said

My mouth was on the floor like why would you just tell her that I made out with you on the first day that we met. I feel like a total slut.

"Well wait till I tell Kalee she is ganna beat her ass" Linsey said

Next thing I knew I was laughing uncontrolabally.

"Omfg you should so be a comedian because that was funny as hell" I said as I breathed through laughs

"I wasn't trying to be funny" she said and walked away she turned around and Cameron pulled me in for a kiss.

I felt some one tap me on the shoulder and I pulled away from the toe curling kiss to see Stix with a smirk on his face.

"He got you to! It's only your second day why why oh the horror!!!" He said with sarcasm

"No I'm just kidding you guys make a better couple than him and Kalee ever did!"