The morning after <•>_<•>

I opened my eyes to see two coffee colored arms wrapped around me. Wait what?

All of a sudden I felt this deep pounding in my head and my mouth got watery. I threw the arms off of me and ran into the bathroom.

I went in to the bathroom and began to throw up. I started to cry, this can't mean what I think it means I'm only 17 and Stix is only 18.

Stix oh my god I SLEPT WITH STIX! This can't be happening. Oh no no no no no no Cameron is ganna have stix and my ass. OH THE FUCK NO why ME!

"Babe you up" stix called

" I'm not your babe" I said standing up angrily looking through my eyelashes.

"What the HELL is wrong with you" i said throwing his boxers at him

"Wait what? Didn't you like it? I thought-"

"Well what ever you thought you thought wrong because we meaning you and I also know as us we didn't use any protection and I threw up this morning! I hate you" I said beating my fist against his chest. I began to cry and he pulled me into and embrace and sat down on the floor.

"I'm sorry but if we do have this baby if there even is one I promise you I will be there for you and my son or daughter."

"What? Stix no! You sound like you would be a great and I mean absolutely great father to well if there is one this child but I can't. I am only 17 and you are 18, and we can't have a baby! So I need you to go to the store and get the morning after pill. Okay?"

I saw a brief flash of pain in his eyes but then he spoke.

"Uh well if that's what YOU want I guess I'll do it then." He said

I guess he really wanted to keep the baby.

"I mean because I had no part in whatever it is in there so I guess I have no decision in what happens to it" he said pulling up his pants with attuide.

"No Shane I didn't mean it like that you- we- uhh you know what I don't care my body my life my baby" I said putting on some clean clothes

"No AMANI our life our baby unless you got a turkey bastor and some one else's sperm then we could talk but for now," He stopped and breathed heavily "you know what just fuck it ill be back after at eleven with your stupid pill!" He said taking my keys. He walked out of my room slamming the door I could hear him jogging down the stairs and slamming the front door.

--------

**Stix/Shane's POV**

I went to the pharmacy and asked the chachier where to find the damn pill. I walked over to the section and saw a prenatal pill box I opened it and tore off one pill from the board and put it in my pocket. I grabbed the box that said plan b I picked it up and brought it to the counter.

"Hey is this like that morning after pill thingie?" I asked

"Yea dude" he said ringing up the item

"So how was she?" He asked with a smirk

"Shut your fat ass up okay? Before I rip of your dick and feed it to my hamster!" I said snatching the bag and walking out if the store

I got into the car and drove back to Amani's house. I parked the car and sat in it.

"It's my family to right I mean she can't just go around making all of the decisions." I said to my self

I got out of the car and rang the door bell.

Amani's mom came to the door and my jaw fell on the floor.

"I was jus- I came- we-"I began

"Son Amani told me everything and when you come back down here the tree of us are going to have a serious talk okay?" She said patting her hand on my shoulder.