(S)Levi x Reader - Spring Cleaning.

Okay so you're cleaning, right. And you normally clean around spring time. But right now, it's like the seasons are fighting against who's turn it is. So before the temperature gets cold again and before your boyfriend, Levi, gets home you're going to clean your penthouse.

The temperature was a whopping 80° and you were not letting procrastination possess you today. You roll over on your side of the bed where your nightstand is. You look at the time and calculate how much time you have left to clean before that midget comes home.

'8:49'

You groan as you force your legs over the edge and sit up rubbing your face. You decided to just clean in what your wearing. The penthouse you and Levi shared never got too dirty, so cleaning in his shirt and your underwear wasn't going to be to bad. You go in the bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face. Once you felt refreshed, you went downstairs to eat a banana or something for breakfast and sat down at the kitchen island and contemplated if you actually had the energy to clean today.

"No. I'm going to clean today and that's finale." You say standing up and getting the cleaning supplies and beginning to sweep the living room floor. Before you start cleaning you put on one of Panic! At The Disco's new songs, "Say Amen (Saturday Night)" to get you in the mood, to clean of course.

You shake your hips while sweeping, hoping that you could at least have fun while cleaning. It was your day off and you could just be resting but you had an objective today. You've postponed it for about a few weeks now. Cleaning wasn't your favourite thing to do on a day off but whatever. You start with the living room floor of your penthouse and shaking your hips to the beat of the song which may have prolonged how you'd be done, but it was all in fun.

Surprisingly, you had finished in record time, '3:32' to be exact. At least you had time for yourself. You turned off your music and plopped down on the couch with your right leg over the head of the couch and your left leg hanging off the edge of the couch. You lazily turn on the AC cause it was hot, and to be honest this was the most comfortable position when it was fucking hot. You're next move was to watch some Netflix so you grabbed the TV remote. You started watching (idk doctor who/any show you want lol) and lay on the couch, as you wait for Levi to arrive home. You pull out your phone around 7:30, and start texting Levi.

You: are you done yet???

You wait a few minutes while the show in the background played. Your phone dings and you lift it to look at the message.

Levi a.k.a midget: Trying to finish some work before leaving. I'll be home shortly.

You roll your eyes and pull out your phone to take an inappropriate picture of yourself. It always pissed Levi off, you did it anyways cause you wanted him home. Not even a minute later, he responds.

Levi a.k.a. midget: (Y/N) you know NOT to send pictures like that while I'm at work.

You grin.

You: so anytime other than work is good?

You smile mischievously and send another, one with your hand slipped into your underwear and sent it off.

Levi a.k.a midget: I'm not playing around.

Good, you got him where you needed. Of course you knew better than to bother him at work. Of course you could just wait till he got home but why? So without debating what to do next, you pulled out your camera and pressed record. First it was "innocent", meaning running your hand over the cloth of your cunt. Then, you adjusted your legs so you could fluidly take off your panties. You put your legs back in the spread position from before and continued rubbing your cunt ending the video with "I love you~". And sent it off. You were basically done with TV and turned it off to enjoy a bath before Levi gets home, although it was a stupid idea because you were going to get dirty again when he gets home.

You enter the bathroom and close the door and begin gathering the supplies you'd need for a bubble bath. You did the normal routine, getting the temperature right, clogging the tub, blah blah blah. When you were ready, you slipped off your shirt and undies and sunk yourself in the warm water and sat in the tub and turned on the TV you have in the bathroom. Yes, yes, there's a TV in the bathroom. Levi has a great paying job, and with your payage you guys live in luxury. You started watching Supernatural cause we all need some Castiel in our day. It wasn't until you heard the front door open and you hear quick steps looking for you while hearing your name be called. All you did was continue watching Netflix while trying to calm your nerves. That didn't last long enough when Levi barged into the bathroom where you just continued watching TV.

"What the hell was that?!" He growled, low-key shaking in anger. You calmly look at him and back at the TV.

"It's not that serious Levi. Love you though." You try your hardest to surpress your grin.

"Out." You look at him confused.

"What?" You say to further the confusion.

"Get out. Or do I have to do it myself?" You raised your brows at this and looked at him. You got shivers at the way he staring at you: lust and anger. Instead of getting up, you got self conscious at how much the water and bubbles weren't doing your body justice in covering you. Levi decided it took you too long to respond so he marched over to the bathtub and tugged you up, picking you up bridal style. He carried you to the bed and dropped you on the bed. As soon as you're on the bed, he starts peeling off his own clothes. He pulled off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants and leaned over your body and grabbing your cheeks so hard with his right hand, it made a pouty look.

"Spread your legs, brat."

You did so without questioning him, submissiving yourself to him. Spreads your pussy lips to look at your pink folds and looks you in the eyes.

"Bend your knees, brat."

You bent your knees as you felt yourself getting wet at the thought and visual representation of Levi dominating you. He starts rubbing your cunt with his left hand and you moan/whimper at his slow pace.

"You know, one of my assistants could've seen you like that right? No, you don't care. You like being a slut, don't you." That last sentence was more of a statement than a question. Levi never meant what he said when he called you demeaning words, it was more of a turn on to be honest. Your thoughts were interrupted when he slipped his middle finger in and you let out a groan as he still kept a tight grip on your cheeks. Levi slipped in his index finger in as he picks up his pace on his hand strokes and faster as he curls his fingers, stroking your walks. He adds a third finger and he drops his right hand from holding your cheeks and let your loud moans fall from you mouth.

Levi takes a hold of your neck with the same right hand as before and strokes his hand to your jaw, and guides your face to look up at him.

"You feeling proud about your little stunt, brat?"

You don't respond and Levi stops him from moving his hands but wiggles his fingers in your cunt.

"Answer my question."

You weakly shake your head and manage to muster a response.

"N-no sir!" Levi smirks from your formality and continues pumping his fingers in your cunt. He quickens his pace and drops your jaw as you gasp and moan from his hands. This honestly torturing you because you'd rather have his dick than his fingers.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck... Levi!" You yell out as he rubs your clit and you arch your back as you're about to climax.

"Cum for me, babygirl." And you did. You came all over his fingers and squirted a little. He chuckled as it ran down his face and chest as he pulls his fingers from you. He bends down and connects his mouth to your leaking cunt, and laps up the mess while looking up at you. He gives your pussy a long lick and kisses it before getting up. He licks his fingers and walks to the door of your bedroom and opens it.

"Get yourself ready, dinner will be done in an hour." With that, he walks out and closes the door behind him.

Dumbfounded you were, he always left you speechless.