(L) Criminal!A little mental!Levi x Hostage!Reader - Highschool Reunion.

a/n: for the annoying fucktards levis ooc.

You were sitting on your couch bored out of your mind, finished from work. You roll your eyes, remembering that you were going to your highschool reunion this evening at 6:45. You slug off the couch and walk to your kitchen, lazily opening the fridge. You look through your fridge, looking at the contents in it. You took a piece of cake that was waiting for you. One of the perks of going to a wedding is the cake. You got loads of it. The non-perks of a wedding? Being a bridesmaid and lonely as fuck. At least you didn't have to pay for your dress and whatever bridesmaids wear at the wedding reception and after party thing. You grabbed a water bottle off the kitchen counter, wanting to feel at least "healthy" since you're eating cake. You sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen. You stared at the piece contemplating if you should eat it or not.

'fuck it.'

You dig in as you pull up Netflix on your TV and started watching (show) staring blankly at the screen. While you're watching the show you start to drift off asleep and your head falls into the cake, as you're fast asleep. Few hours past by and the sun starts to set as the time passes and you start slowly wake up. You lift your head off the once cool but now warm squishy surface. 'huh' you wipe cake off your face and check your phone. You gasp and scramble to your feet realizing you're very late. You turn on a few lights, as the sun was starting to set. You rush in your bathroom and take a quick shower, hurrying with your routine and putting on a dash of makeup to look presentable and leave your penthouse, going down the stairs of your complex and going to the building garage and pick your (f/car) and leave. You bump to the music on the radio as you admire the city lights and feel of the evening. You had to admit, you were excited to see all the people from highschool again. Being one of the hardest and easiest parts of your school life.

You were belching notes to one of your favourite songs until an Amber Alert cut on. You sit up in alert and nervously quiet down.

'criminal Rivialle Ackerman, has escaped prison. Stay safe and report any signs or sightings of him. He has jet black hair, sliver eyes and 5'3.'

Your blood runs cold as you drown out the rest of the alert and cover your hand with your mouth.

'shit shit shit shit SHIT'

You quickly swerve into the exit of the highway and drive to the normal direction of your location. You were so freaked out you didn't even notice that the radio was back on. You shake your head and believe you're fine. Besides, what's the worst that can happen? You smile lightly trying to take off the anxiety build as you see the familiar building. You search for a parking spot and there was one designated just for you. This actually made you smile wide. They still cherished your family.

You hop out of your car in gusto as you strut down the walk way and greet the staff from your school from years ago.

"Coach Shadis! You're still here?!" You say happily as you hug him and he shook his head.

"Of course, discipline needs to be taught!" He responded with a genuine smile that you had never seen. You greet the other staff and go inside. People already run up to you and bumbard you with questions. Somehow some freshmen from your senior year was there. One you recognized first was Sasha.

"(Y/N) you made it! I love your outfit!" She screams excitedly at you and everyone else participates in asking you a question and you were starting to get a headache.

"Alright, alright, can we just party now?" You say slightly annoyed and the people huddled around you agree. Ymir swiftly picks you up on her shoulders and everyone goes back to partying. An hour later you excused yourself and snuck into the hallway to go to the bathroom. On your way, you pass by your old locker. You watch almost sullen at all the memories that were made here. You shake your head to not think about it and continue walking down the hallway. You go into the girls bathroom, checking yourself making sure you still looked good. When you were done checking yourself out you go in one of the stalls and pull down your underwear and lift your dress to use the bathroom. You sigh as you finish your business, wiping then flushing. As you were about to leave the bathroom stall, a window shatters and breaks.