eighteen

it was hard to get to class with the countless fangirls swarming around him. and for some reason, they annoyed him. they never usually did, but this time, it got on his nerves.

"oikawa-senpai, i made you chocolates!"

"oikawa-san, you look as good as ever!"

oikawa took deep breaths to prevent himself from unleashing his fury on them. he then smiled and said, "gomen, i have somewhere to be right now."

"take my chocolates, at least!"

"a-and this handmade plushie i made, too!"

he then slowly nudged his way past the girls, causing the girls to whine a little. he then hurried off to the 3-5 classroom. he opened the door and poked his head inside. heads turned, especially those of the females.

he scanned the crowd's faces, hoping to find a particular male's face.

and he found him.

sitting by the window, reading a thick but small literature book. he was focused and paid no attention to his surroundings. slowly and quietly, oikawa made his way up to the boy.

when he walked closer, he noticed a slip of paper, which was about the size of a notebook, on the page iwaizumi was reading. the brunette then glanced at the paper, reading the inked words. upon reading the first line, his heart nearly jumped out of his chest.

it was his poem.