chapter 4

''W-what?' Luke I'm not ditching school with you, I hardly know you. For all I know you could be some psychopathic killer!'' I exclaimed as Luke's lips formed into a smirk.

 ''I can promise you I'm not a psychopathic killer.'' He laughed quickly taking his eyes off the road to glance at me.

''That's what they always say.'' I rolled my eyes causing Luke to burst out into laughter.

 I wondered why Luke was so interested in me, he was always staring at me as if he was trying to figure me out. I obeyed Luke as we drove in silence. I picked up a few things about Luke between the few times I've spoke to him. He tends to get what he wants, he laughs at things that aren't funny and his smile can make butterflies appear in my stomach. Why was I noticing all these little? A question my body failed to answer.

 ''This awkward silence is killing me.'' Luke giggled through his sigh.

 I nodded as I remembered I would have to face my parents when I got home. They probably won't even talk to me, just pull the plug out of my television and shake they're heads at me.

 ''Let's ask questions.'' I hardly heard Luke as we turned down an unfamiliar road.

 ''Uh yeah.'' I mumbled as I focused on the turned down road with homeless people sitting on the sides of the road soaking wet from the rain that had began to fall.

 ''Okay, first question. Full name?'' Luke asked.

 ''That's easy, El Park-''

''No, your real name.'' Luke cut in.

 ''Well, My first name is Ella which I plan on changing when I turn 18 in a few months. My middle name is Rose which was given to me from my great grand mother. My real last name is Rivers which was my biological fathers last name. He left my family when I was three years old because of dangerous business. My mother re-married another man who raised me and who I was more familiar with. I took his last name because my mother would always talk about how much of a monster my father was, I never did really ask her what he did. I guess I never will.'' I spilled the details to Luke to make some type of conversation.

 ''Well Ella Rivers is your real name, so it is what I sh'all call you.'' Luke gulped as if there was something else on his mind.

''Luke don't I'm serious.'' I sighed as he pulled into the driveway to a beaten up tattoo parlour.

''What's the point in having a beautiful name if your going to make everyone call you some nick-name?'' Spoke in a serious manner.

''Fine, well Luke must be short for something, hmm.'' I thought about it for a few seconds as I came to conclusion. ''Lucas! Your name is Lucas!''

 ''Hey I said if you had a beautiful first name.'' He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him.

 Luke got out of the car as I followed him into the store. There was a sign that spelled out Jason's tattoos. I didn't see any tattos on Luke's arms so I wondered if he had any tattoos. He lead me inside as a guy who looked about 18 stood with a few tattoos on his left arm.

 ''Hey Luke.'' He spoke as he looked up from his laptop giving Luke a small wave.

 I looked at his name tag to his name was Will. ''Hello, you must be El. Luke said he saw a girl from school when he went out to buy some bread last night.'' He smiled awkwardly looking from me to Luke.

 ''I'm Will Riv-''

''Will Riviera, that's his name.'' Luke cut in scratching the back of his neck anxiously.