Chapter 11

I stumbled backwards as a smirk appeared on Dyers lips. "Have fun, Ella."

I ran, I ran fast, not caring who I bumped into. I passed my mother who I thought wouldn't notice me because of intoxication.

"ELLA PARKER!" she yelled as a hush came over the group surrounding her. She looked terrible, I don't really care what she thought. She looked like a prostitute with a bit more clothing on. Makeup under her eyes, sweat pouring down her face. Just pure discussing.

I didn't answer her though, I kept running until I banged into a tall figure.

"Ella?" Luke's voice was relieved. I couldn't hold it in. The tears were coming and so was the rage. So I did what usually happens at this point. slap.

"What the hell Ella?" Luke said holding his face.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I shouted which probably sounded like a normal tone in this loud music.

"Tell you wh-"

"Step away from that boy this instant!" My mother interrupted Luke.

"Mom please." I sighed as tears fell down my cheeks.

The anger in my mother eyes kinda scared me, I've never seen her like this, she's always been so emotionless, well from what I remember.

"We're leaving Ella Parker! Now!" My mom yelled grabbing my wrist.

"It's Ella Rivers." Luke spoke up surprising me.

My mothers eyes widened, she approached this boy as she whispered something in his ear. She whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"Listen you better stay away from Ella you hear me? She already has enough problems and you don't need to add to that list, you hear me?" she snarled.

Luke furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his fists as he nodded. With that my mother lead me to the car and off we went, leaving Luke alone with all the people he has been running from.

"Why were you there?" My mother asked, starting the car.

"The same reason you were." I snarled back.

I really hated my mother, with every inch of myself, I wouldn't care if she died, I'd probably celebrate and go to hell for it.

"Give up the attitude Ella Parker!" She slammed her fists against the wheel causing me to jump. "Mom I-"

"Don't you realize I care about you?!" She shouted looking at me and then back to the road.

"Why don't you show it?!" I shouted back. I didn't understand her at all! I mean what did she mean she cared about me? she let me stay in my room all day and starve to death.

"I don't know how anymore." she sighed pulling into out driveway. There was not another word spoken, we walked into the house with nothing more to say.

I was completely shocked and I didn't know what to say. She was just full of lies wasn't she? Like she cared. If she cared she would've at least tried, not just mope around all day with a frown on her face. I slammed the front door and sprinted up the stairs. On my way to the room I heard something coming from Jake's room.

 without knocking, I opened the door to see Jake was on his deck. I tiptoed out onto the balcony to see Jake helping someone down over. He turned around.

''Mom I-'' He stopped when he realized it was me. ''El you scared me!'' He sighed as I looked over the balcony to see someone starting the car. ''Jake who was that?'' I asked.

''That was Julian, I heard someone come in so I told him to leave. Mom would hate me even more for my decision.'' Jake put his hands over his face and began to rub his eyes.

''Mom doesn't hate you.'' I sighed putting my arm around Jake as we sat on his bed. ''Since when are you on her good side?'' Jake asked.

''Long story- Wait I'm not on her good side I just-'' I stopped not knowing what I was trying say. ''Just get some rest.'' I sighed leaving Jake's room.

I decided I would spend the rest of my night working on unfinished homework. And that's exactly what I did. I got a long shower just letting the water drown away all my thoughts. The thoughts about Luke. The thoughts about Ashton and the thoughts about Calum. But most of all the thoughts about Michael.

I turned of the water and didn't bother to try my soaking wet dripping hair. I pulled on my pyjamas and got into bed, clearing up all the homework I owed. It was actually relaxing until my phone rang.

Calum:

 El, we need to talk, meet me at the coffee shop.

Me: Calum, I'm in bed.

Calum: Well can I come over?

I thought about this for a moment then replied to Calums text.

Me: I guess, whatever.

 What was the point of fighting with Calum? I obviously missed him and he just got angry, stuff like this happened and we both overreacted. A fresh start would be just the way to make it better.

 Within a half an hour, Calum showed up as I let down my latter to let him climb up, just like he used to do. As always he struggled to get through the window, and as always I didn't help him.

''Okay,'' Calum started out of breath. ''Before I say anything else, I just want to say sorry.''

 I didn't object and say Oh calum, don't apologize instead I let him continue because he did owe me an apology.

 ''Go ahead.'' I said while I crossed my arm over my chest.

''Anyway, I spoke with Allison and the baby's doing great and she has no problem with me hanging out with you it's just she's really moody lately and all and I'm, I'm sorry El.''

I wrapped my arms around Calum taking him by surprise. A few seconds later he hugged back and I said,

 ''I missed you Cal.'' I buried my head into his chest as he rested his chin on the top of my head.

''I missed you too.'' He giggled. ''Oh and El, my parents are-''

''Okay Calum get the blankets out of my closet.'' I cut him off and began to laugh. He did so and I continued my homework. By the time Calum finished putting together his bed I was finished my homework. It felt as if a weight had been lifted off my shoulders with Calum and I making up ad having my homework done. But it didn't make everything perfect, for I knew that it never would be perfect. 

 Me and Calum turned off the lights and crawled into bed\floor and began to doze off. Just before I fell asleep I heard Calum whisper.

''El, hey El.''

''What?'' I grunted turning over to face him.

''Ash called last night and he feels terrible, he's been trying to get ahold of you. You didn't answer him so he called me. He's been self harming and he's not fine at all. Maybe you should talk to him.'' Calum gulped.

I sighed ''I'll think about it Cal. Now I love you, goodnight.''

''I love you too, goodnight El.''

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IVE BEEN SOOO BUSY BUT I LOVE YOU AND KEEP READING!!!