Chapter 6: Friends

I want to chill more at home. Please give me holiday God djsjdjsjdj
--------------------------------

No one's pov

"Can we be friends?" Jin said.

This words kept repeating inside jungkook's head. He still confused and remained silence until jin waved his hand infront of his face. "Earth to stranger." He said and jungkook gained back to his senses.

"Jungkook." Jungkook said as he stepped back a little bit.

"What?"

"My name." Jungkook said softly, not wanting to be cold towards jin.

"Oh! Nice to meet you jungkook. So..can we be friends?" Jin was nervous and was afraid that jungkook would going to reject him.

"Name please." Jungkook coldly glared at him and he flinched. "Sorry, I forgot to mention my name. My name's Kim Seokjin and people call me jin." Jin smiled behind his mask and jungkook nodded.

"Seokjin, I have something to confess to." Jungkook said as he went closer to jin until his heart beating fast.

"Y-yes?" Jin stuttered, controlling his lust from jungkook. The way he looked at jungkook feels like heaven. That doe eyes sparkling underneath his pupils was so attractive plus his skin was so pale and this made jin gulped.

"You have some nice broad shoulders that's all." Jungkook patted his shoulder and jin wanted to scream because he was so cute.

"Uh y-yeah, thank you. By the way how old are you?" Jin asked.

"15."

"15? Didn't expect that you're too young. You should call me hyung. I'm 5 years older than you."

"I'm still calling you seokjin."

"Isn't that rude?" Jin asked and jungkook just shrugged. "I'm your friend but that doesn't mean I can call you hyung. Not until I already feel comfortable." Jin nodded even though he felt that jungkook was being disrespect towards him but he kinda understood and didn't want to make that boy felt uncomfortable.

"I have to go." Jungkook said as he went back to his table and Jin also made his way back to the other two.

-----------

Junghyun crossed his arms, frowning while glaring at his little brother who was on his way back to their table. "You made me wait again. What took you so long?" He asked, eyes stick to the younger's face.

Jungkook just snorted. "Am I not allowed to make friends?" He asked and junghyun's eyes widened in surprise. Knowing jungkook who hard to make friends and always make a distance of himself with the others, is no wonder a surprise for junghyun. His face softened before he nodded in acceptance about it.

While on the other side...

Jin's pov

Ok..I felt like the storm is coming.. as I walked back to my table. "Hyung!! You can't do this!! Stealing our chances and came back here with a straight face like you have done nothing!!"

"Yeah!! You just took some opportunity while we were fighting!! That is so unfair hyung!"

Yup.. they were barking at me. But I thought one of them is a cat? Since they were fighting like cats and dogs but why I said both of them were barking? I laughed at myself and saw two of them were furious again.

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny." Jimin said and I coughed. "Calm down kids. I just ask him to be my friend.."

"Just. A friend?" Taehyung asked with a slow-mo tone and I paused for a second. "Umm...not exactly..I-"

"Hyung what?! You said you only asked him to be your friend and not more than that but now you're saying that it's not??" Jimin cut my words before I finish talking. However, maybe it's true that it looks like I was not only registered jungkook as my friend and I know it but to clear the air from these two was really difficult than I thought it was.

I scratched at the back of my neck as I knew if this thing won't stop, it will end in a bad shape so I told them to stop and forget about it and just focus on eating our dinner. But yeah, at least they stopped. Only then I've just heard they were muttering something bad about me.

I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

How's Burn The Stage guys? It's pretty depressing how the boys got worked hard so much for us ARMYs while we didn't notice the pain that they have gained behind those smiles. Much respect for them

 Much respect for them

BTS X ARMY forever

Don't forget to vote and comment your review for this chapter.
Naki's out. Peace!