Chapter 12: Golden Bullet, Paints Red

A short chapter. My exam is still ongoing. Anws, enjoy
----------------------------------

Jungkook's pov

Again.. Hyungie was not at home but it was already evening. He should be back home by now. I groaned before I went into my bedroom and got worked up with the golden marbles that I found.

Twenty-three marbles I counted. At this night, I needed to change it into bullets. It took me at least 2 hours to finish it. I wanted to try to shoot the bullet but who is going to be my victim though?

Kookie, kookie, just shoot anywhere you want.. You are an assassin..

That voice again.. It came back into my head. I sighed as I took my favourite sniper called Oro Quince JK and refill the bullet. I walked to my bedroom window before I open it. It is dark since it's already nine in the evening but you can depend it from the streets lights.

A lot of assassins still roaming around at this night so don't even bother if there's also a group of assassins out there especially the night owls.

"Five in the middle, three on its north for not more than 2 meters, two on its west and the rest of them are far more than 2 meters." I observed quickly as I slowly brought up my sniper on my hand and watch through its scope.

I licked my lips. "I'm sorry but I want you guys to be my guinea pigs." I shot in the middle one and ended leaving a big bang of noise. Wow.. didn't expect the bullet is this powerful and I didn't expect my experiment is working so perfectly because what I see now is all of those ten peoples are on the ground and yes, blood.

Blood?..

Hmm..

What do you feel?..

I feel..It feels good..

Having fun on killing them?..

I don't kno-

Kill them more Kookie.. I know you like to see some blood spills-

No-

Blood is beautiful Kookie.. It's red in colour.. You like red right?..

Yes..I do

Kill them for me Kookie..
You want it..
You need it..

Do I?..

Yes.. go on. Shoot another..

The voice is talking to me. My body keeps following on what it said. Not knowing that I suddenly screamed out loud in my room like I was in the darkness. My head was spinning. What's happening?

Somebody please help me..

No one's pov

Jungkook screamed non-stop until junghyun, who was newly went home from work, heard his screaming, rushing quickly to jungkook's room with a shock face. "Jungkookie??? What's wrong??? Hey!" He panicked and shook jungkook's body to gain his senses back.

The younger turned to look at the elder and what made the elder surprised next is jungkook's eyes turned into big dark red and it was glowing. God no, not now. The elder cursed after.

"Sleep." He punched jungkook by the stomach causing him to pass out. Good thing junghyun knew what to do because he saw from jungkook's eyes, he was about to become a monster.

The elder slowly carried the younger to the bed and let him sleep. More like letting the monster to sleep. Well jungkook ain't a monster, he just have that 'thing' inside him since he was born. Or maybe not?

Junghyun was excited when he came back home just now because he couldn't wait to tell jungkook that their mother will going to go back home by tomorrow. But you know, he was kinda disgusted because the one that he greeted his little brother just now was not a brother instead, it was a monster.

Couple of minutes have passed. The small sound of snoring that came out from the younger was heard enough for the elder to notice. He sounded asleep. He smiled while brushing fondly at jungkook's head.

"Well I guess your mom's return will be your surprise gift for tomorrow morning."

Don't forget to vote and comment your review for this chapter.
Naki's out. Peace!