Chapter 14: Riot

A long chapter.
--------------------------------

No one's pov

Bang!

The sound of jungkook shot the guy who just fell from the first floor to the ground. He turned around and a bullet passed beside his face. His eyes went wide as he moved his gaze to where the bullet was coming from and found a guy holding a gun.

"Die you murderer!!" Another bullets came shooting to the younger but he knew how to dodge from it. Jungkook rolled to the floor and ran into the cafe. All of the employees and the customers in the cafe were scared to see him. Jungkook frowned. "Get out!! All of you!! Now!!" He shouted. They all ran out from the cafe. Even the whole airport turned into chaos. The crowds were running around inside, trying to find a way out.

Jungkook took out his phone and called his bodyguard. "Swess! Wait me in the parking lot!" And someone tried to shoot jungkook in the cafe but the younger hid properly. He hung up the phone before he threw a smoke bomb outside the cafe so that he could escape without anyone notice.

As jungkook was about to escape, he took a glance on his surroundings. "1.... 4.... 7... tsk!" He clicked his tongue after he saw a couple of assassins were showing up in the airport. Like it was visible to see them now. He managed to get out from the airport and went to the parking lot but there was also few assassins at the place.

Wasting no time, he hid somewhere hidden and still not releasing his aura just to avoid from taunting the rivals. He took out his sniper, using his new golden bullet and aimed one of the assassins.

Jungkook's pov

"I'll take the far one." I pulled the trigger.

*shoots*

Boom!

Yes it's still working. Oh I just used the golden bullet to shoot one person only. Well, rest in peace. His flesh maybe got scattered all over the place.

I observed that the other assassins were going to that person's place. I ran as fast as I could when I found where was Swess at. The assassins saw I was running to my car. "Damn it!" I went inside the car and Swess asked me a lot of question like in the middle I was running away from this situation.

"Swess..drive!" I said as I saw the assassins went to this way. I fastened my seatbelt and I looked at him. "What are you doing??! Hurry!!" He was panicked. "I can't press the gas pedal!!"

"For goodness Swess!!" My mind went mess right now. I quickly helped him with the pedal and Swess was slapping my back. Imagine he was in the driver seat and I ducked down to the pedal to fix and he was slapping my back many times.

"Young master!!! They're coming!!" The assassins were shooting our car and he tried his best to avoid the bullets. "You mean 'incoming'!!" The gas pedal was already fixed and the assassins were getting closer.

"Now drive!!!" He jolted and so suddenly he pressed the gas pedal and drove out from the parking lot. So we are on the road right now.

"I thought you make a world war 3?" He asked before I looked at the rear mirror with a grin. He noticed. "Oh no.."

"Yeah, get ready Swess. Hold the steering carefully."

Another shooting occured on the road that caused me to laugh and Swess saw me as a psycho. "What's so funny??!"

"Sorry, this scene is actually fun."

"You're actually making fun of me!"

"My bad, my bad." I felt bad for him since he was the driver and lots of cars were chasing after us. I rolled down the car window as I took my head out along with my sniper. "Can't you just shoot??!" He yelled. "I was about to! Just focus on the road!"