Chapter 9: When the Sun Meets

No one's pov

"THROW IT AWAY..!!" Jhope yelled after he saw jungkook came back to him. "Hyung relax! It's gone already. You're fine now." Jungkook said with a chuckle.

Flashbacks

Jungkook's pov

No..did he invited me to sit next to him?? Can't he see there's a spider hanging so close beside him?

I gulped before I sat next to him without saying anything. But heck, the spider came closer and closer to hoseok. Just watching it made me had goosebumps.

I took out my knife slowly and aimed for that spider's string where it hung around. I swung my knife close to hoseok's neck until his neck almost got sliced but good thing he tilted his head to the side and yeah, the spider fell. Wait, oh shit!

Also I didn't realised that hoseok grabbed my hand firmly. I was shocked. "Wrong move, kid." He said and I was lost. Lost like why did he.. grabbed my hand..and thought..that I was attacking him..?

"Wait you got it all wrong! Th-the spider!!" I shouted and jhope immediately jumped when he heard the word spider. "W-WHERE?? IS IT ON ME??!"

"Hoseo-!"

Jhope screamed while patting his clothes and jungkook saw the spider fell from him. "Hyung! It fell off! Stop!" He walked closer to jhope and jhope stopped. He felt tired as he stepped back a little bit. "Can you..uh..throw it away?" He asked and jungkook nodded. Jungkook put his knife near to the spider so that the spider can step onto it. Then he decided to throw the spider away at least a little bit far from the playground.

End of flashbacks

"Thank you so much!! And sorry I thought you were about to kill me just now.." Jhope bowed before he hugged jungkook in his arms. While the younger was a bit upset because he didn't like to hear anybody calling him a kid but he won't protested about it because when jhope hugged him, the hugs reminded him junghyun. So jungkook just sank into their hugs.

Jhope kept hugging him until he saw the tattoos on jungkook's neck. Then the bright smile on his face turned into a frown and he parted their hugs. Jungkook didn't know about it and in an instant, jhope released his aura from his cold eyes that pierced right throughly to jungkook's soul, causing the younger to shudder.

"You are.. Jeon?" He asked. Jungkook realised that the weather will be no more a sunshine day. He only could felt that the dark clouds will take over the sky. But jungkook did replied without any hesitant. "Yes. I am."

Jungkook didn't want to fight with jhope because he was the kind of guy that helps you to find your parents back if you get lost in a crowd. He had no attention at all on killing him.

While both of them stood silently on their feet for about few minutes, they heard a lot of peoples were coming towards their place, producing a loud noises that made jungkook and jhope were getting alarmed. But there was one noise that made jungkook surprised and became panicked all of a sudden.

He then looked at jhope with a nervous face. "Hyung.. let's hide!" Jungkook told him and he agreed. They ran into a big bushes and hid in there. Jhope also stop releasing his aura from flowing out because that would make their presence became obvious more to the crowd.

"Where's that Golden Maknae??!! Where is he?!" The crowded went wild and some of them arrived at the playground. Jhope was getting curious on why a huge amount of people trying to hunt down for a one person only? And who is this... Golden Maknae guy? He looked at jungkook where the younger balled his fist and gritted his teeth while looking at the crowded of peoples roaming around the playground.

"Come out wherever you are kid!! Next time if we see you, we will not going to show you any mercy!! You heard that?! Golden Maknae kid from Jeon family." This made jhope shocked. The crowd slowly walked off from the playground and now it was empty, leaving the other two left alone in the playground.

Jhope shifted his stand and he blocked jungkook's small space just in case if he tries to run away before he even speak. "Are you-.." But his words been cut off by the time jungkook formed a soft smile to him.

"Yes.. I'm the Golden Maknae. Sorry." Jungkook slowly walked away from jhope but jhope told him to wait and the younger halted. Jungkook was afraid if jhope wanted to be his enemy. But no. Instead, the elder actually felt excited that jungkook was the Golden Maknae that a lot of peoples tried to search for him from holes to holes.

Jhope was interested on him so he asked jungkook if he wanted to exchange numbers. Jungkook just shrugged but he gladly accept it. They exchange numbers and jungkook put his contact name as 'Hobi hyung'.

Another friend, jungkook thought. Jhope smiled as he got his number. Jungkook told him that he needed to go back home because the sun almost sets and jhope nodded. Both of them waved to each other before they left the playground in separate ways.

Don't forget to vote and comment your review for this chapter.
||If this fic reaches 100 votes, Congrats. You just achieved smtg good for me.||
Naki's out. Peace!