The Stare.

y/n POV

I was so excited. i was actually going on holiday! im going for 2 months, which means i have enough time to make true friends!

I'm only half way through the flight to new york to visit my aunt. i got really bored just sitting there so i decided to have a look around.

A few seats in front of me sat a boy with big black curly hair and fair skin. he was so cute. i came back to reality and realised how long i have been staring at him. he obviously noticed me staring since he was staring back with a small smirk on his face.

Finns POV

she was beautiful. even though she was just sitting there with a bored look on her face...she still glowed. i looked at her for a while and suddenly our eyes connected. a small smirked lifted from my lips.

it felt like years until she looked away. i want to meet her-to know her. Oh shit,i like her. i've only just seen her and it feels like i'm drooling. She definitely doesn't like me. She just knows that i'm that famous guy off of netflix.

~~~Time Jump~~~

y/n POV

as the plane touched the ground, i hurried to get my bags and get of the plane.I tried to ignore him through the rest of the flight but i always saw him looking at me in the corner of my eye. I didn't want to make it any more awkward with that boy. i liked him though, i shouldn't but i do. he's everything i look for in someone. but we don't know eachover so i'm not going to tell anyone. not even my best friend, she would just laugh at me.

Walking down the stairs of the plane, my feet caught underneath me and i started to fall forward. Before i hit the ground i felt someone gently hold my arm and keep me up. I turned ready to thank them but instead of speaking i felt instant butterflies in my stomach.