Airport.

Finns POV

I grabbed her arm. her skin was so soft....ffs finn stop! She turned towards me and butterflies filled my stomach. 

"uhhhh thanks" she said to me. "yeh no problem. don't wanna see you fall" i said smiling. that made her laugh...she had a stunning smile and laugh.

y/n POV

"i'm y/n by the way" i said with a smile.
"i'm Finn. Finn Wolfhard" he replied back.
I recognise that name from somewhere.
"I've heard that name before! is their anything you've been on?" i asked anxiously.
"umm nope. don't think so" he said with a nervous look.
"oh ok. well i have to go to my aunts she's picking me up from here."
"awh i wanted to talk some more to you" Finn said with a sad expression"
"give me your phone" i said out of nowhere.
"what?"
"give me your phone so i can put my number into it" i repeated
"ohhhhh ok yeh sure" he said with a smile.
I typed my phone number in and put my name into it for him and said goodbye.

Finn POV

we said our goodbyes to eachover and i looked into my phone. I noticed she put her name into it. Just a simple "y/n". I changed it to "y/n😍". Much better i say to myself.

I already hate myself for lying to her,i should've told her i'm from Stranger Things and IT. but i want her to know me for me not for the 'famous' me. I will tell her,she should know.

A/N

sorry for the short chapter! i'm going to try and make them longer each time.