In sync

y/ns POV

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as i pushed through people giving me the weirdest looks. I kept on hearing finn shouting my name behind me, but i ignored him every time.

i have no idea where i am going....i just kept on walking forward and turning when i had to. Finns shouts became fainter but i knew he wouldn't stop chasing after me. So i stopped.

Finns POV

I repeatedly shouted her name but she wouldn't stop. There's no way i'm gonna stop going after her. I'm a fucking idiot... i love her so much,i just put it in the wrong way and she got pissed.

I was getting ready to stop because my legs started aching since I walked down like 15 streets chasing after y/n. Until she stopped randomly.

I caught up with her and catched my breath before I looked up to her face. Mascara was smeared all down her face and he eyes were so watery i'm surprised she can see.

Raising my hand, i went to clean her tears but she turned her head.

"y/n..."

no response.

"y/n please. you don't understand what i was saying.

"explain then"

"All i'm saying is that we have already shared a bed and not gone on any dates or even know eachother that well. I fucking love you so much y/n, there's no denying that but that's all i'm saying. How do we know we love eachother if we don't even know what eachothers favourite colour is? do you understand?"

"yeh i get that. But even though i hardly know you,i feel like i have known you my entire life and you are my soulmate finn...and i love you too,like so much"

Tears were in both of our eyes now.

"i don't know what to say now y/n" i said with a little giggle at the end.

"Don't say anything"

She lent in and our lips collided. I smiled into the kiss. We moved in sync as my hand held her waist and her arms went around my neck.

The kiss lasted forever. We finally separated and lent our foreheads on eachother.

"it's blue by the way" she spoke aloud.

"um what?"

"my favourite colour is blue"

I smirked.

"mines purple"

Then once again,we kissed.

A/N
Unedited once again.