Park avenue

y/n POV

I don't know why but my heart was racing. i hardly knew this guy but every time i thought of him i got butterflies in my stomach. i walked towards the spot where we were supposed to meet but he weren't there. sitting on the bench i checked my phone to see the time.

12:28pm

he still had 2 minutes. i got really OCD over these type of things, i hope Finns ok with that.

~~~Time Jump~~~
(only 2 minutes but yano)

y/n POV

i looked the direction i walked from and saw big fluffy hair coming towards me.it's exactly 12:30. which is even better. i walked up to him and started a conversation and noticed that he's not as happy as he used to be.

Finn POV

as she walked towards me she was smiling. i knew that i was going to make that drop soon. I didn't want to...but i had to.

Y:you F:finn

Y:"hey"
F:"hey,how are you?" i replied back
Y:"i'm great! just happy you made it in time"
F:"how come?" a bit confused.
Y:"you probably find this wierd but i'm a bit OCD about time"
F:"why would i find that wierd? your yourself!" i said with a small smile
Y:"thanks"
F:"unlike me" i said with the smile falling from my face.
Y:"what?"

I could tell she was getting worried.

F: "ok i need to tell you something important. but please don't hate me for it"
Y: "i could never,but just tell me finn"

y/n POV

i was getting worried. what was finn going to say to me?

Y: "finn seriously i'm getting worried just tell me"
F: "ok ok"

there was a few seconds were he gathered his thoughts and finally spoke.

F: " so basically i'm in this really popular tv show called stranger things and this horror movie called IT. you probably already know that and that's why u always happy with me. and i like you even though we've hardly met but you probably don't like me back. i'm sorry if i've just ruined all of this for you but yeh"

he took a few breaths and i just laughed out loud.

Y: "jesus christ finn i don't care about that! i didnt even know that you were in those!"

He took a step back and inhaled a few breaths before speaking again.

F: "thank fuck" he said laughing.

i went over what he said again and realised something.

Y: "what hold up. you just said you liked me"

It looked like he held his breaths and went bright red.

F: "yeh i do,sorry if that made things awkward"
Y: "no it hasn't! because i like you to"

He smiled and started to walk towards me. our noses were basically touching. i couldn't resist anymore,i lept forwards and i felt his lips colliding with mine(don't worry it ain't turning into a smut😂)