Miss you

Finns POV

she kissed me. i didn't kiss her she kissed me. as we were kissing the butterflies slowly floated out of my stomach. it felt like i've known this girl forever. suddenly she pulled back.

Y: "oh my gosh i'm so sorry!"
F: "no no no! it's fine! i was going to do it it anyway."

A massive smile appeared on her face. That made me so happy so i smiled back. i wrapped my arm around her shoulder and started walking back home. we've only been out for like an hour but y/n had to go home. That made me feel sad but i understood that she only came to New York to see her aunt so i nodded.

Y/n POV

we were outside my aunts front door when i turned back to Finn. It was nice of him to walk me back but he didn't have to.

"you really didn't have to walk me home...i would've been fine" i spoke breaking the silence.

Finn smiled. "Yeh i know,but i wanted to"

"well ok. i'm going to go inside now." i said before i pecked him on the cheek. He's cheek turned pink which made me chuckle.

"what you laughing at? " he said staring at me.

"just you being adorable" i sorta laughed out.

He smiled and ran his hand through his hair. We said our final goodbyes then Finn walked of pulling his phone out of his pocket.

I turned to unlock the front door but i felt a buzz from my back pocket. i pulled out and i had a notification from Finn. i smiled as i read the message...

Finn💛
i miss you already😭xx

i turned back around and saw him turn the corner looking back up to me with a smirk. I looked back on my phone and replied...

Your reply
i miss you to! but i will see you tomorrow right?xx

A few seconds passed and then my phone buzzed again

Finn💛
of course! see you xxx

Your reply
yep! see ya xx

This time i actually unlocked the door and shouted that i'm home. Through the rest of the evening i had dinner and watched netflix. I decided to watch Stranger Things (if you haven't WATCH IT! aka jackmayniacs  and ShannonI2 )

Finn was actually an amazing actor! i watched the whole first season in one night and checked the time

2:29am

i wanted a minute until i decided to go to bed. i need to get over myself with the OCD,it's making my life crazy.