I need to.

Finn POV

I was the first one to wake up. Looking down i saw y/n cuddled up to me. We must of just randomly fallen asleep because the tv was still on. I reached over y/n to grab the remote and turn it of  trying not to wake her.

oh shit. i have slept with y/n. not in that way but in the same bed. we've known eachover a couple days and we've already said " i love you" and slept in the same bed! this is wrong.

I rose off the bed gently placing y/n head into a pillow. i still cared about her...but this is to fast. Grapping some paper and a pen,I write a note and walked out of y/n room.

Y/n POV

I woke up to see Finn walk out of my room. Why is he leaving without saying goodbye? Standing up from my bed and walking over to my phone i was ready to text Finn. But then i noticed a note that weren't there last night.

I opened it up and saw messy handwriting written over it.

"Have something on my mind...sorry for leaving  without saying goodbye x"

I chose not to text him. He probably just needed space...but from me? what did i do?. Maybe it was because i said i loved him. I figured it was to fast but it was true. and he said he loved me back so what was the big deal? i loved him. He was perfect.

Finn POV

Walking down the street felt good. Getting fresh air on my skin let my thoughts come easier and more calmly.

I kept on repeating last night over my mind. Why was this scaring me so much? i had major trust issues due to my last girlfriend cheating on me. But i trusted y/n. I truly did.

But if this thing we had carried on...i feel like i wouldn't be right for her. We would hardly spend any time with eachover since i have to go on set loads and go to meetings 24/7. I wanted to make her happy, and loved. But i can't to that if i'm never with her can i? that's why i'm going to stop it. It will kill me inside but i have to...for her sake. So i decided to text her to meet me the next day. I needed the time today to think of what i'm going to say.

~~~Text messages~~~
(Y=Finn Y/n😍=You)

Y: Hey.....
Y/n😍: Oh my gosh thank fuck Finn! i was getting worried!!! xx

That made me smile. She always cared about me no matter what.

Y:sorry i walked out without saying bye... i left a note did you get it?

I decided not to put kisses. It let her down slowly.

Y/n😍:yeh i did. what was on your mind? x
Y: i will tell you tmr. meet me at our spot k?
Y/n😍: yeh sure. what time? x
Y: 12:30. like always.
Y/n😍: ok yeh see you there Finn x

Y/n POV

What was he doing? he was scaring me. Why couldn't he of just told me today? But i was going to meet him. And whatever he says i wouldn't care.. because i love him.