telling her

~~~Next day~~~

y/n POV
i decided to just put on some leggings and a white crop top with a black jacket over the top. Getting ready to meet finn was making me feel anxious... i don't know why. there is no need.

I checked my phone for the time and it was 12:23. Slipping on some vans and started out of my house i headed for the park. All the way there i was making up scenarios in my head and how to react to them. I ended up just aiming to act calm to anything he says because i want to hear him out before i start screaming or something.

Finn POV
12:29 was the time. i knew she wouldn't be late cuz she has that OCD thing with time. Different thoughts were overlapping in my head deciding on how and what to say to her. I went for the easy option and chose to just tell her that we are moving quickly and that i do love her but maybe we should slow down.

Going back into reality i saw y/n walking up to me, hands in her pockets. ugh i don't know how she is going to react but i need to do it. This feels like when i told her i was in ST and IT. But she didn't care then so hopefully she doesn't care know.

~~~~~~~~~~

"hey.." y/n said with a confused look on her face.

"hey.." i repeated back to her keeping my head down.

"finn, what is wrong with you? you know you can tell me anything" she said sternly.

"ye i know but-"

"just fucking tell me wolfhard"

a few seconds went by were i slightly looked into her eyes to catch her emotions. She was a mixture of angry and confused. it looked like she was going to cry.

"i think we are moving fast" I spoke aloud.

"what do you mean fast? is this because we both said we loved eachover? well i'm sorry finn but i do okay? there is no stopping that. and i don't care if it has only been a few days, them exact days have been the best time of my life. So if you don't love me that's fine. just don't lie and say "we are moving to fast" as an excuse" She basically shouted in my face.

Before i could say anything back she turned and ran of. I could hear her sobbing. I can't believe i just said that. i love her. and i just ruined the only good thing in my life right now.

I couldn't let that fall into pieces so i ran after her.

A/N
YA BITCH FINALLY UPDATED. yup it is a small one but i just needed to get one out yano? This is unedited so sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes xoxo