Text messages

~~~Time Jump~~~

y/n POV

about 30 minutes ago i got to my aunts house. i sat on the bed and plugged my phone in...i wanted to make sure i had enough charge if Finn texted me. Which he probably wouldn't.

I recalled the conversation we had at the airport when i put my number into his phone. i didnt even ask if he wanted my number,i basically just took his phone and put it in. At the time i didn't realise he had an iphone X. they cost a lot of money though.

I was so deep into thought that i didn't realise my phone went of about 3 times. i ran to it and picked it up.

Y=y/n F=finn
F: hey it Finn!
F:is this the right number?
F:hello?

they were all 10 or 15 minutes apart. shit how was i dreaming for that long?

Y: hey!
F:oh thank god. thought i had the wrong number! why didn't u answer?
Y:oh...i was doing something sorry.
F:no it's completely fine! just wanted talk to you!
Y:ooooo ok! what about?...

Finns POV
(Y=finn Y/n😍=you)

Y:i want to meet up with you! is that okay?
Y/n😍: yep that's perfect!
Y:ok! meet at park avenue at 12:30 tomorrow?
Y/n: yeh ok! see you tomorrow finn!
Y:bye!

I was going to tell her tomorrow i had to! i felt so bad that she didn't know. or maybe she did...maybe she knows and is just talking to me because she knows the 'famous' me. she wouldn't to that to me! well i don't know if she would. we hardly know eachover. no. i will tell her,no exceptions! no excuses! she needs to know.