Come round.

Finns POV

as i woke from my sleep the first thing i thought about was y/n. i've only known her for a few days but i was falling in love with her.

i decided today that i'm going to wear black jeans with a grey jumper. i went to my bathroom mirror and ran my hand through my hair trying to make it look some what okay.

Walking back into my room i sat on my bed a took my phone of charge. I had so many notifications to get through but i decided to do that later...instead i wanted to text y/n.

I clicked on her name and started texting.

9:34
Me: hey y/n! are we meeting today? i wanna see you! xx

a few minutes went by with no reply. what was she doing? she always texts back seconds after.

9:46
y/n😍: oh my gosh hey finn! sorry i didn't respond straight after i was in the shower. but yeh sure! i want to see you too xx

Me: ok where do you want to meet? x

y/n😍: is it okay if you just come round to mine? i don't want to go out today i'm feeling kinda sick. unless you don't wanna catch it of course you don't have to come! xx

Me: no! that's perfect 👌🏻! i will be there in 15 minutes okay? xx

y/n😍: yep that's fine xx

Y/n POV

i decided to ask Finn if he wanted to come round. it shocked me that he said yes but it made me happy. i couldn't wait to see him.

I chose to put on a cute outfit which consisted of tight grey sweatpants and a black crop top. I put a little bit of concealer on to cover up my dark circles since i stayed up most of the night.

I sat on my bed scrolling through instagram when i heard a knock on my bedroom door. I shouted come in and saw Finn stroll through gazing at me.

"Your aunt let me in" Finn said as he came and layed next to me.
"yeah that's fine" i replied looking into his eyes.

we held a stare for a while until we finally broke and both turned red. Finn yawned and let his arm drop over my shoulders...i smirked.

"classy Finn" i said looking towards him.
"It worked though didn't it?" he asked with a wink.

I simply nodded leaning into his shoulder.

"wanna watch Netflix?" I asked.
" ye sure! series or movie?" he replied.
" i wanna finish season 2 of stranger things...is that okay?"
"yeh that's fine! but i didn't know you watched that" he said confused.
" i started when u walked me home yesterday. i stayed up till 2:30am to finish season one! your a great actor btw" i add on the end to make him happy.

He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

"thanks" he says going towards my lips.

Our lips touch again. but this wasn't a long one unlike our first one. This was a short loving kiss that felt like i would remember it forever.

"I love you finn" i suddenly say without warning.

He looked down at me and smirked. i turned completely red. why did i just say that? i've only known him for a few days but i knew this was real.

" you know what y/n...." he said

I waited. what was he going to say?!

"....I love you to" he finally finished with.

I think i smiled the biggest i have ever smiled. i cuddled up to him and we sat their for hours watching stranger things until we both fell asleep cuddled together.

A/N

Right i actually have no idea where this story is going.... is it going to fast? ughhhhh idk but i probably won't get many views anyway so i'm just gonna carry on with it unless you comment any suggestions!