Introduction

"Mea loves those rides. I never understood why. All you do is sit in a tiny boat with your partner looking at love-stricken things." Niall just hasn't been in love on one. For Harry, he gets to look at Mea, happy. She always sees the best in everything. Especially the love and relationship she has with Harry. She believes in that more than anything. He cannot wait for her to get back from vacation. "She'll be back by the time this ride is finished. Right? Harry was asking himself, reassuring himself once again.

        No one will understand just how much Harry really misses Mea. He tells himself that so he has something to define their relationship. He truly loves Mea with all of his heart, she just doesn't know it. With everything going on with these boys and Mea, he's trying his best to show her his love. Everyone is trying to show her their love as well.

        "Mea was my daughter, my best friend, my rock. I will never forget her mother or my little girl. Eulogies are hard enough already, but this is like cracking concrete with a spoon. I know that Mea is riding the highest roller coaster she can find up there in the best amusement park in the world. Meadhra Jade MacDoolin, June 20, 1995. May you rest in peace baby girl, and Happy Birthday."

        This is Mea's story.