TME - Birthday

I woke up to my phone screeching my usual ringtone for calls. I got confused. "What the hell?" I said grogely. I got up, even though I didn't want to. I usually set my phone across the room so once I get up I stay up. When I got to the basically screaming child, I saw it was Niall calling. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAY MEA!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TODAY AND GIVE YOU YOUR GIFT!

        I heard the rest of the boys in the background saying the happy birthday along with Niall. That was really sweet of him. I usually don't get calls from anyone and my Facebook gets only comments from my distant relatives and of course my dad. I actually smell something cooking downstairs so I made my way down to the kitchen. When I got down there I was immediately greeted by balloons, streamers, and shouting people saying happy birthday. It was just the boys and my father, but it meant a lot to me. I could not stop smiling.

        I looked around and I'm surprised I didn't see Harry's friend before. She has red curly hair with black streaks in it. It shapes her face well. Although I don't really know how they could speak to each other. She's looks to be about 5'4 and Harry towers over her. She can't possibly see her shadow around him. They were cute together, however.

        "How does it feel to be 16 babe?" Niall was smiling about as big as I was. "Hmm I don't really know yet!!" It's only been a couple of hours, so I didn't really know how to reply. After that I got hugs from every single person and it felt really nice. To know I was actually appreciated for once. I know my dad appreciates me, but he's my dad.

        After eating cake and opening presents I ended up with a CD the boys made for me of their covers, a brand new laptop from my dad, and a diamond necklace from Niall. I thanked him about a million times. I mean we aren't even dating and he got me this expensive necklace. I sure hope we start dating. Again I look over to see Harry staring at me and Niall sitting on the couch together. It's a look of pure jealousy and I have no idea why.

        Everyone left about an hour ago and now the house was clean again, since my dad is OCD. He left after cleaning, because he was spending the night with his new girlfriend. I hear a knock at the door and it's kind of odd. The boys had to go to sleep since they have stuff to do tomorrow and my dad is probably asleep at his girlfriends. I opened the door. She stared back at me. Why was she here? My heart started to race. My palms were sweating and I have no doubt in my mind my eyes popped out of my head.

"I missed you." She smiled. I slammed the door and locked it.

Everything after that was black.