Chapter 1: That Bad Boy

Moving to a new town is tiresome, especially when we move into a new house into a new neighborhood. The house was a typical house, light brown walls and a brown roof. No fences were surrounding the property and I didn't want to be here. Mom and Dad told me I had to move because of their job as new managers at a new company. I had to make new friends in this new place.

"Oh, Hanji. You'll love it here." Mom says as we got out of the car. "First pick for dinner."

"Ugh, but Mom... I never wanted to move here." I grumbled as I got out of the car.

"Now sweetie, you know we had to move. Stop your grumbling." Suddenly, 3 girls in a wolf pack started to walk their way down here. I could tell that they would be the popular girls in the school. "Look, new girls. Say hi, Hanji."

The girls walks towards us and speaks in a very sarcastically. "Oh, New Girl on the Street." They giggle loudly.

"Hi, this is my daughter, Hanji Zoe. I believe you guys are going to go to the same school." Dad says, pushing me forward.

"H-hi..." I say.

"Can we talk to you? Please?" The girl, I assume is the pack leader, speaks to me. I followed her, because my parents were watching, and just talked to her. "Listen, since you're new, I'll help you for once."

"What are you say-"

"Don't interrupt me. There's this bad boy on the streets. Some say he's dangerous and some say he's harmless. But I have seen him, and he's pretty hot. I just want you to stay away from him."

"Him? I don't even know who this guy is."

"We don't know his name, but just stay away and let Dawn do her thing." A different girl says. Dawn, the pack leader. I could see why her name was Dawn and a pack leader. Wearing a black skirt and a white shirt with a dark brown vest. Having brown hair and just being bossy. The girl that spoke had black hair and brown eyes. The third girl had dirty blonde hair and green eyes. The popular girls of the school.

"Just leave me outta this." I say, walking away. I hear they snickering as they walked the opposite way. 

My parents weren't there, guessing they were inside the house. I closed my eyes, thinking about what I would be doing if I wasn't here in this new neighborhood. I mean, I am the new girl on the street and that it's my nickname here. Suddenly, I bumped into something.

"Ow! Sorry..." I say, opening my eyes. Who was this guy? Black hair and blue-gray eyes. Shorter than me, but seeing his eyes, he was stern and yet gentle. He wore a white shirt with a dark brown vest and long dark blue pants. "M-my name's Hanji. Hanji Zoe." I give out my hand for a handshake.

He pushes my hand away, "Tch. You're new here, aren't you? I haven't seen you around."

I nod my head. He's tough alright. "Yeah, I'm new. What's your name?"

"Levi. Levi Ackerman." He moves his hair out of his face with his hand. "You said you're new?"

"Yeah, new here. What about you?"

"Me? I grew up here my whole life." He looks at me curiously, "You better be careful, Hanji. This neighborhood's kinda dangerous for new people."

He starts to walk away. "Hey, wait!" He turns around, giving me this annoying look. "I heard about this bad boy on the streets, who is that guy?"

"You're looking at him. I'm that bad boy." Levi smirks at me terribly and walks away from sight.

B-Bad boy? He didn't seem that bad, or a boy. Just... a normal guy. Maybe living here won't be that bad, not if I can see him again. I wish I could see him again, talk to him. He's the one that treated me normal since I moved here, which was now. Didn't tease me or anything and actually helping me. Well, tomorrow's Monday, hopefully I can find this Levi Ackerman again and talk to him. Not like I'll ever follow what those popular girls said to me, I'm just gonna talk to the bad boy again. Not like they can stop me.