Chapter 5: When Family Visits...

After a few weeks, I kept visiting Levi. The more I did, the more comfortable Levi was and he helped me adjust to things. But this time, I couldn't visit him. I hope he understood. My cousins, Lily and Faye, were visiting me today, and that they were staying for the whole weekend. Lily and Faye are twins, both having dark brown hair, but different eye colors. Lily has green eyes while Faye has brown.

"Hey!" I said as they approached the house, the twins were both carrying their small luggage inside.

They smiled and in unison, "Hey Hanji."

I ran towards them, laughing, "So glad you're here!"

"And so are we!" Lily laughs, but Faye looked up to the sky. "Faye, what's wrong?"

"It's gonna rain..."

And as soon as she said it, I felt the heavy drops fall onto my head and neck. Shivering at the touch of the rain. "Well, come on inside." By the time we got inside, it was pouring outside. "Wow... lucky thing you guys came when you did." I gave an awkward chuckle.

"Yeah..." Lily pats her sister on the back, "Faye's a mind reader." I loved seeing them like that, acting childishly, yet being their age. After all, they're older than me by 2 years, grown adults.

"Come, I'll show you where you guys are going to sleep, which is my room." I take them upstairs and they were in awe. I cleaned it up just for them, now it looks unusual for me. "If you guys like, you can set your things up and we can play some games. We have time before Mom makes us some lunch."

"Thanks, Hanji." Lily starts to unwrap a sleeping bag that I had out, taking the pink one while Faye takes the brown one. What's funny is that Lily is a total girly girl and Faye's the one that's neutral about her things.

After a while, the rain was unstoppable and we started to play a board game, Monopoly. So far, I was winning. Lily then rolls on me, "Hah, that will be 26 bucks." I say, holding my hand out. "Pay up."

"Ugh, I need to stop landing on oranges!" She replies, giving me the money.

Soft knocking was by the window, but I ignored it, thinking it was a branch. "Uh, Hanji, what's that noise?" Faye asks as it kept going.

"A branch probably."

"That's not right, branches are different. Go and check."

"Ugh, it's probably nothing." I went to the window, carefully opening it and on the side, Levi was just sitting there. "L-Levi?!"

"Who's Levi?" Lily asks, but I ignored her.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him as he came closer to the window.

He smirks at me, "Looks to me that you could've visited me just fine."

"I have cousins!"

"Oh..." He says, looking away, probably embarrassed. "Sorry about that..."

I wanted to push him away, but the rain was heavy and misty, you could hardly see past 3 feet. "Ugh, just, don't make too much noise or cause a drama." I say, letting him in. "My parents can never see you."

He climbs through, Lily and Faye gasping. "Oh... family..." Levi says, I could tell he wanted to climb back outside, but he was soaked to the skin.

I closed the window, "Levi, I'll be right back with some towels." I rushed out of the room and went to the closet. Once I had enough, I ran back to my room and spotted everyone being silent. "Here," I say, giving him towels, "use this to dry off. I don't have clothes for you, and my dad's way too big."

"That's fine, Hanji." He wraps a towel around him and setting one on the floor before he sits on it. "I'm fine with just the towels.

"H-Hanji... who is that?" Lily asks.