The punishment

"Honey?" Madame Red spoke softly "you have to get up," she sat down gently at the bottom of your bed.

"I don't want to...." You muttered into the pillow, your voice muffled.

"Darling, I'm sure my nephew will come round. He's like this you see? Short tempered. He'll get over it," she tried to reassure.

"You don't get it." You sat up slightly and twirled the ends of your long (your coloured) hair. "I'm a reaper and I never told him. He was appalled and the way he spoke..." You sniffled.

"Don't cry sweetie!" Madame Red engulfed you tightly. "He's just a stuck up brat at times and most of the time it's Sebastian's fault if you ask me," she smiled.

"I guess....." You whispered

"I'll leave you to get ready, Grelle's got some good news!" Madame Red winked and slipped out the room.

CIEL'S P.O.V
I awoke to tea and crumpets in an agitated mood.

"Young Master shall I call another maid to replace Miss (your last name)?" Sebastian asked.

"No." I answered "I don't want any new staff."

"Young master there are many few young reapers out there. It's rare to see a thirteen year old grim reaper these days." Sebastian informed. I remained silent and sipped my freshly made tea.

"I assume everything is prepared for today's cruise ship for the weekend ahead?" I asked looking up at my butler, quickly changing the subject.

"Of course Young Master."

"Good. We shall take a two day holiday from solving the 'Jack the Ripper' case and focus on the illegal drug smuggling that is supposedly being shipped on the cruise ship today." I sighed.

"Yes Young Master." Sebastian bowed and left Ciel to dress.

(YOUR NAMES) P.O.V
You had a quick but relaxing bath, letting your body soak up the rosé oil infused water that you bathed in. Once done, you gently slipped into the blood red dress that had white lacing on the front and back that dropped straight to the floor that was picked out by Grelle, you brushed your straight hair that danced around your waist and applied the usual amount of black mascara then you emerged from your room.

"Darling!!" Grelle swooned, "You look so elegant!" he grinned admiring his handy work.

"Thanks," you half smiled.

"Don't let the Queens dog bring you down sis," Ronald chipped in swinging his legs over the arm of the chair.

"I guess..." You shrugged your shoulders slightly. "Madame Red said you had good news for me?" you addresses Grelle.

"Oh yes darling we've been booked in for a crui-"

"Cruise ship." William.T.Spears finished off, watching Grelle pout. "For work purposes only." He warned.

"Work?" You asked sitting in the armchair.

"You have an outstanding death list Miss.(Your last name) which needs to be up to date. Last night I took the liberty in finishing your list and now your punishment is working today." William explained.

"Yeah, but how's working on a cruise ship a punishment?" Ronald asked.

"The list is extremely long." William stated.

"And their all going to be on this cruise?" You asked shocked.

"Yes."

"How?" Ronald asked.

"The ship will hit an iceberg." William announced.

"Classic!" Ronald laughed ruffling his hair.

You sighed deeply, you really didn't have the energy to do anything. Not with everything that happened yesterday.

"You will not need to pack anything as it is all happening in the early hours of tomorrow morning. Just after midnight today."

"Fine! Then the list is cleared right? and I've done over." you asked standing up.

"Yes Miss.(your last name) but that is not the point, this is a punishment for the late list."

"Yes, fine, whatever," you replied frustrated. "I better go dig out my death scythe then....."

"That's my girl!" Grelle winked.