The Affair

It is wrong. What she is doing but god was he good at convincing her. She never thought she would be a homewrecker.  She was a young girl, innocent and barely out of the home when she met the man who would change her view on affairs. She would be a hypocrite if she believed that it would change. She was innocent. But he was handsome, he also did not have a gold circle on his hand. 

The first night was a series of fucking, no not love making. She was inexperienced but they did go crazy that  night. But after the series of fucking, he fell asleep but the next morning, he was gone. She moved on with her life, thinking she would not see him again. Her roomates were luckily gone, and she had no work until the bars opened so she left the flat. She was thinking of the dark haired boy with kind eyes and a liverpudian accent when she saw him. He was on a cover of a magazine, talking about music and marriage. She recognized him. 

He was Paul McCartney, married father of three, former beatle, and the guy who just spent the night creating a beast with two backs.  The girl stood infront a magazine, attempting to process what was going on. She met up with her roomates at a little resturant, out of the way, with little to no sign.

"What's wrong with you, Kaye?" asked Serena, a close friend and roomates.

"I... made the beast with two backs last night with a man and... uh.... realized that he is famous.. and--"

"You had sex with someone famous," said Kirsten, another roommate.

"Yes." 

"Who?" asked Sophie, best friend and roommates.

"I can't tell you that, he's married." was all Kaye could say.

Kaye watched as her friends processed the information. It would not have been as shocking if it was Serena or Alice, but Kaye. Kirsten clearly did not believe her, which pissed her off, why would she say this if it wasn't true. As her friends was processing this, she saw Paul, Linda, and their young child. Kaye was watching Paul, trying to see how he was going to behave. Paul had yet to see her, good less awkward, but Kaye noted that every time Paul's wife, Linda, would touch his shoulder within a moment of the touch, a slight brush off would happen. It was small, nothing you would notice unless you were watching. 

Kaye had to look away.

That night

Serena, Kirsten, Alice, and Sophie had arrived back to the flat. Kaye was changing in to her white short, black skirt, and black flats. She through her hair into a high ponytail, no make up, and was preparing herself. Kaye would be leaving before they would. None of the roomates were speaking to eachother. Serena, Kirsten, and Alice accused Kaye of lying but Sophie knew Kaye would not have lied. 

Kaye left without saying anything. She arrive at Marty's, the bar that Kaye worked at. As she walked into the bar, she saw Paul sitting there at the bar. Kaye was just going to  pray that she would not serve him. She had to walk by him in order to get  to the bar's staff locker. Kaye prayed that Paul would not see. 

But of course it wasn't that easy. Paul saw the young girl. He saw her  as soon as she walked in. She was wonderful, inexperienced but eager, and she wasn 't going to nag. She was fun, she represents fun. Paul looked around Marty's and made sure nobody was watching before he quietly followed Kaye into the employee locker room.

"What are you doing?" Kaye hissed at him. 

"i'm here to see you." 

"No, no. no."